Blake B. Johnson
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
9980 South 300 West
Sandy, UT 84070
Las Vegas Office
6980 S. Cimarron Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Blake B. Johnson is the managing partner of Trusted Estate Planning Attorneys in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mr. Johnson handles matters involving asset protection, business law, probate and estate planning. He serves clients in Las Vegas and Sandy, Utah.
Mr. Johnson earned a bachelor’s degree in business management from Brigham Young University and received his law degree from Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center. He also holds a graduate degree in comparative law.
Following law school graduation, Mr. Johnson took the bar examination and received his license to practice law in the state of Nevada. This qualified him to appear before all Nevada state courts. He also holds a license to practice law in Nevada, Utah and Arizona.
Mr. Johnson has several years of experience with both business law and estate planning. He is the founder of various businesses and familiar with legal issues, including buy-sell agreements and succession planning. His estate planning practice encompasses a wide range of areas, including living will, power of attorney, trusts and wills. He is also knowledgeable with many types of probate matters, including full probate administration.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Johnson is heavily involved in his legal community. He is a member of the Southern Nevada Estate Planning Council and the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners and serves on the board of the Las Vegas chapter of the BYU Management Society. He is a former scout leader for the Boy Scouts of America and lectured at educational institutions, including the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and Brigham Young University.
- 60%Estate Planning & Probate
Estate Planning, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Business Organizations
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Blake B. Johnson
First Admitted: 2014, Utah
Professional Webpage: https://trustedepa.com/meet-our-attorneys/
- GPC-Gift Planning Council Member
- Admitted to the Utah State Bar, 2015
- BYUMS- Las Vegas BYU Management Society Board Member
- SNEPC-Southern Nevada Estate Planning Council Member
- Admitted to State Bar of Nevada, 2014
- Admitted to the State Bar of Arizona, 2015
- BYU Marriott School of Management, BS in Business Management, 2011
- Appeared at least quarterly on Las Vegas Real Estate Now's weekly radio show as an expert contributor., RERNLV Radio Show, 2016
- You Can't Take It With You is a practical question answering book about estate planning basics to help you decide what things you can handle on your own, what needs to be done now, and when an attorney needs to get involved., You Can't Take It With You, 2017
- Voted one of only 6 top Transactional/Probate Attorneys in the Las Vegas Valley., Vegas Inc.'s Top Lawyers: Transactional/Probate, https://vegasinc.lasvegassun.com/news/2020/oct/08/introducing-vegas-incs-2020-top-lawyers/?fbclid=IwAR3BkapjJxAHkdQTTOd3U0Z3_9GuhhEq_nizCdMdHDfF_oyvil3xfKBGR8I, 2020
- I was nominated and then voted by peers (other lawyers) as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in the Las Vegas Valley., MyVegas Top 100 Lawyers Award Winner, MyVegas Magazine, 2019
- Voted 2nd best Business law firm in the entire Las Vegas Valley., Best of Las Vegas: Silver for Business Law Firm, https://www.bestoflasvegas.com/listing/best-business-law, 2020
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board Member of the BYU Management Society Las Vegas Chapter
- Assistant Scout Leader in the Boy Scouts of America
- Hired by a film star to implement an ongoing business and estate plan., 2021
Last Updated: 5/15/2022