Bradley J. Myers
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Las Vegas, NevadaThe702Firm Injury Attorneys
For years, Bradley J. Myers has been an advocate for victims of negligence. As a partner at THE702FIRM, he works with clients in Las Vegas, Nevada, who have suffered a personal injury. Mr. Myers regularly obtains seven-figure settlements and verdicts for those he represents, ensuring they receive the compensation necessary to move forward with their lives.
In 1999, Mr. Myers received a Bachelor of Arts in history from Arizona State University. He went on to earn a Juris Doctor and graduate cum laude from the California Western School of Law in 2004.
Before he began working with plaintiffs, Mr. Myers spent two years on the other side of the courtroom, representing insurance companies. He brings that experience to his practice today, where he understands how the defense works. His caseload involves all aspects of personal injury, including slip-and-fall cases, dog bites, commercial vehicle accidents, birth injuries and car accidents. Whether he is in litigation or negotiation, he strives to meet one goal: his clients' best interests.
Thanks to his results-oriented approach, Mr. Myers has received multiple honors and awards, including membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; holding the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell; and receiving the American Institute of Legal Counsel's 10 Best Under 40 Client Satisfaction Award. He also has been selected for The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40.
When he is not at his practice, Mr. Myers can be found working with various legal organizations such as the State Bar of Nevada, the American Association for Justice, the State Bar of Arizona and the Clark County Bar Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2004, Nevada
Professional Webpage: https://the702firm.com/attorneys/bradley-j-myers/
- Top 40 attorneys under 40
- Received the 10 Best under 40 Client Satisfaction Award, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2013
- Highest Possible Rating from the Martindale-Hubble Law Directory (AV)
- Member, Exclusive Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Nationally Ranked Top 10 Attorney Award, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- One of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers
- Nominated as a Rising Star for Super Lawyers, Mountain States, 2014-2015
- Nominated Top Lawyer as published in Vegas, Inc., 2013
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona State University in Tempe, undergraduate degree in History, 1999
Office location for Bradley J. Myers
8335 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89147
- Rising Stars: 2011, 2015 - 2017