Brittni N. Bailus
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Las Vegas, NevadaJohn Park Law
Practice Areas: Estate Planning & Probate
Licensed in Nevada since: 2015
Education: University of Nevada Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law
John Park Law8930 W Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89148 Phone: 702-936-6948 Email: Brittni N. Bailus Visit website
A native of Las Vegas, Brittni graduated from the University of Arizona, magna cum laude, with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Brittni then returned to Las Vegas and attended law school at UNLV where she was involved in moot court competitions and externed for the Nevada Supreme Court.
Following law school Brittni clerked for the Honorable Ronald Israel in the Eighth Judicial District Court of Nevada and later practiced civil litigation. Presently, Brittni practices in the areas of estate planning, trust administration, probate, guardianship, general business matters and civil litigation.
Brittni is licensed in Nevada.
First Admitted: 2015, Nevada
Professional Webpage: https://www.johnparklawfirm.com/team/brittni-bailus/
- University of Arizona: Bachelor of Arts, Political Science - magna cum laude (Minor: History), 2012
- Nevada; U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2015
- , Rising Stars, Mountain States, SuperLawyers, 2021
- , Southern Nevada Top Attorney, Legal Elite, 2021
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023