Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
Ms. Tomich practices in the areas of asset protection, estate planning, probate, guardianships, estate & gift taxation, and business entity formation. Ms. Tomich obtained her masters of law (LL.M.) degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law from which she graduated magna cum laude. She obtained her juris doctor degree from Gonzaga University School of Law and her bachelor of science degree from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Ms. Tomich often gives educational seminars to the community regarding estate planning, probate avoidance, and business succession planning. She also contributes articles to local publications. Ms. Tomich is involved in various community outreach organizations where she volunteers her time. She is a founding director of the Gift Planning Advisors, a Las Vegas group of professionals who provide educational opportunities for planned giving professionals and heighten awareness of donor opportunities. She is currently an officer and director of Southern Nevada Estate Planning Council, a network of estate planning professionals that was established in 1971. She sits on the Board of Southern Nevada Public Television/Vegas PBS and is also the chairperson of its Planned Giving Council. She also sits on the Board of Nevada Community Foundation.
Ms. Tomich was born and raised in Manila, Philippines. In 1990, she and her family moved to Las Vegas where she has resided since. She loves to travel and spend time with her husband, Rick, and their son, Jake. They are also blessed with loving families and friends.
About Geraldine Tomich
First Admitted: 2002, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://www.maclaw.com/attorney/tomich-geraldine/
- Gonzaga University School of Law (J.D.)
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, LL.M.
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, B.S.
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Trustees, Baby’s Bounty
- Director, Gift Planning Advisors
- State Bar of Nevada
- Financial Advisor Group for Nevada State College Foundation
- Washington, 2002
- Washington State Bar Association
- Southern Nevada Estate Planning Council
- Clark County Bar Association
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Nevada, 2003
- Guardianship Avoidance, Seminar, Vegas PBS Campus, 2016
- Power of Attorney, Workshop, Vegas PBS Campus, 2015
- Estate Planning for Women, Seminar, Vegas PBS Compus, 2015
- Getting Your Affairs in Order, Vegas PBS Source Magazine, 2014
- Divorce Makes Having an Updated Estate Plan Essential, Las Vegas Business Press, 2007
- Trends in Estate Planning, Seminar, 2010
- 2016-2020, Mountain States Super Lawyers, 2020
- MYVEGAS Top 100 Lawyers in Las Vegas, 2017-2019, MYVEGAS Magazine, 2019
- ., Legal Elite, Nevada Business Magazine, 2020
- Estate Planning
Last Updated: 5/15/2022