Hector J. Carbajal, II
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
Hector J. Carbajal II, is a Harvard Law School graduate and founder of Carbajal Law. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, he focuses his practice on Complex Civil and Business Litigation and Personal Injury matters, representing individuals and businesses throughout Clark County. Admitted to practice in Nevada since 1997, Mr. Carbajal is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
A significant portion of Mr. Carbajal's trial and appellate practice involves business disputes, including contract breaches, partner and shareholder conflicts, noncompete agreements and antitrust actions. He has also represented both companies and employees in labor and employment law matters, including discrimination claims governed by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and other federal laws. Mr. Carbajal's experience in employment law has also encompassed Family and Medical Leave Act disputes, wage and hour claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination and other forms of prohibited retaliation.
Mr. Carbajal has extensive experience in real estate litigation, including quiet title actions, closing and escrow disputes, zoning and land use, easements, water and mineral rights, and construction defects. His client base also includes people who have been harmed by the negligence of other parties in cases involving premises liability, defective products, medical malpractice, and truck and other motor vehicle crashes. He attended The University of Utah as an undergraduate and received dual bachelor’s degrees in political science and sociology, both cum laude. His legal education came at Harvard Law School, and he was awarded his Juris Doctor cum laude in 1997.
- 30%Business Litigation
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Civil Litigation: Defense
- 10%General Litigation
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
About Hector J. Carbajal, II
First Admitted: 1997, Nevada
Professional Webpage: https://www.carbajallaw.vegas/hector-carbajal
- Super Lawyers, 2017-2018
- State of Nevada
- Former State Bar of Nevada Southern Nevada Disciplinary Board Member for a lifetime term of 12 years
- Member, State Bar of Nevada Fee Dispute Arbitration Committee Member, Clark County Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- University of Utah, B.S., Major: Sociology, Honors: cum laude, Honors: with University Honors and a Certificate in Criminology, 1994
- University of Utah, B.S., Major: Political Science, Honors: cum laude, Honors: with University Honors, 1994
Last Updated: 5/15/2022