Jacqueline V. Nichols
Top rated state, local & municipal attorney in Las Vegas, NevadaMarquis Aurbach
Practice Areas: State, local & municipal, Business litigation, Government relations
Licensed in Nevada since: 2016
Education: Arizona State University Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
Marquis Aurbach10001 Park Run Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89145 Phone: 702-382-0711 Email: Jacqueline V. Nichols Visit website
Ms. Nichols’ practice primarily focuses on representing government and municipal entities. She has experience in civil rights, defense, personal injury claims, and employment matters. In particular, Ms. Nichols has extensive experience in litigating and handling matters involving the Nevada Public Records Act (NPRA”), including at the appellate level.
As a native of Las Vegas, Ms. Nichols obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice in 2013 from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Ms. Nichols pursued her Juris Doctorate at Sandra Day O’Connor, College of Law at Arizona State University, graduating cum laude with a certificate in Law, Science, & Technology, specializing in Health Law. Ms. Nichols has been a member of the MAC family since 2010. In 2014, she began clerking for the firm and has gained experience in civil, business, and probate litigation.
In her spare time, Ms. Nichols enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also loves to travel and is a food enthusiast.
First Admitted: 2016, Nevada
Professional Webpage: https://www.maclaw.com/attorney/nichols-jackie-v/
- recognized for Administrative/Regulatory Law, Municipal Law, 2021-2023™, Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch, Best Lawyers in America
- 2018-2020, Best Up and Coming, Nevada Business Magazine
- 2019-2022, Mountain States Rising Stars, Rising Star
- 2021-2022, Legal Elite (Top Rank, Nevada Business Magazine
- University of Nevada at Las Vegas
- Sandra Day O’Connor, College of Law at Arizona State University
- State Bar of Nevada, 2016
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023