Jason M. Wiley
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015
- Free Consultation
Attorney Jason M. Wiley is a partner at WILEY LAW L.L.C. in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mr. Wiley handles business, corporate and civil litigation matters. He is both an experienced litigator and knowledgeable in alternative dispute resolution techniques such as arbitration and mediation. He has been practicing law for over 15 years and serves a wide range of clients throughout the Las Vegas region.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Wiley has successfully resolved and litigated many significant cases in his chosen areas of law. He is the author of articles for publications including the Nevada Civil Practice Manual and former panelist for the International Association of Lawyers. In honor of his achievements as a legal professional, Nevada Business magazine included him on their “Legal Elite” list in 2017.
Mr. Wiley is committed to continuing education, previously serving as an adjunct professor at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas. Earlier in his legal career, he developed his knowledge and experience by interning and working as a staff attorney for the National Football League Players Association. Outside of the legal world, he serves as a youth sports coach in his local community.
In 1998, Mr. Wiley graduated from Loras College in Dubuque, Iowa, with a bachelor’s degree. He went on to earn his law degree from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2002. He holds a license to practice law before all Iowa and Nevada state courts, the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
About Jason M. Wiley
First Admitted: 2002, Iowa
Professional Webpage: https://wileypetersenlaw.com/our-team/jason-wiley/
- Legal Elite, 2017, Nevada Business Magazine
- Top 100 Mountain States Lawyer, 2015 - 2016, Super Lawyers
- Loras College, B.A., 1998
- Iowa, 2002 Nevada, 2005
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada 2005 U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2016
- Panelist, “Latest Trends in Sports Law in Europe and the United States – Views from Both Sides of the Atlantic” International Associations of Lawyers, Miami, Florida, April 2016
- “Injunctive Relief” Nevada Civil Practice Manual, 5th Edition November 2016.
- “Beneficiary Client May Have Standing to Assert Claims Related to a Trust” American Bar Association Pretrial Practice & Discovery, April 29, 2016.
- “Attorney-Client Privilege Extended to Outside Entities Who Provide Services to an Attorney’s Client” American Bar Association Pretrial Practice & Discovery, June 30, 2016.
- Statistical Sampling May Meet the Proportionality Requirement Under FRCP 26” American Bar Association Pretrial Practice & Discovery, March 30, 2017.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022