Jennifer V. Abrams
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
Attorney Jennifer V. Abrams is a highly regarded Las Vegas divorce attorney among the local legal community. It is not uncommon for the opposing party to simultaneously retain more than one divorce attorney to fight against her. Attorney Abrams also routinely represents fellow attorneys or their spouses. Her credentials include:
- Certified Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML). Ms. Abrams is one of only eleven Las Vegas divorce attorneys that have been accepted into this elite national association.
- Board Certified by the State Bar of Nevada as a Family Law Specialist.
- Executive Council of the State Bar of Nevada, Family Law Section. She was elected to this post for 5 years by her fellow family law attorneys and the Nevada Family Court Judges.
- Appointed by and honored by the Justices of the Supreme Court of Nevada. This was for her work on revising the procedures for NRCP 16.1, 16.2, 16.205 and the Financial Disclosure Forms. These procedures and forms are used by attorneys in every divorce case in the State of Nevada.
- Currently on the committee rewriting Section Five (Family Court) of the Eighth Judicial District Court Rules.
Ms. Abrams is admitted to practice law in three states, but chooses to practice exclusively as a divorce attorney in Las Vegas. Jennifer Abrams is regarded as both a skilled negotiator and a forceful litigator. As such, she has gained the respect of her colleagues and judges in the Clark County Family Courts.
Attorney Jennifer Abrams is a member in good standing of the State Bar of Nevada Family Law Executive Council, State Bar of Nevada, American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, which is formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Clark County Bar Association, the State Bar of California, and the Louisiana State Bar (both inactive). She graduated from the Pepperdine University School of Law in California, Magna Cum Laude, with a class rank of 9th out of 255. She received her undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Accounting Theory and Practice, from California State University, Northridge and has passed the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) examination.
About Jennifer V. Abrams
First Admitted: 1998, Louisiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.theabramslawfirm.com/las-vegas-divorce-attorney/
- Board Certified by The State Bar of Nevada as a Divorce Law Specialist
- Member American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML)
- Honored by Justices of the Supreme Court of Nevada for her work on revising the procedures for NRCP 16.1, 16.2, 16.205 and the Financial Disclosure Forms
- Pepperdine University School of Law, with a class rank of 9th out of 255
- Staff Member, Law Review, Pepperdine University
- Member, Louisiana State Bar
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Las Vegas
- Executive Council, Family Law Section, State Bar of Nevada
- AAML - Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Attorneys
- California State University, Northridge, California, Business Administration, Accounting Theory and Practice, 1994
- Here's why you should always protect your privacy in divorce proceedings. https://t.co/lrTwFmKERi
- Las Vegas divorce attorney Jennifer V. Abrams discusses what it takes to become a licensed Nevada attorney. https://t.co/kW7DOBD6C8
- Las Vegas Pro Bono Attorney of the Year Jennifer Abrams is passionate about her work representing foster children.… https://t.co/Zsl2WolfpY
- Businesses owned by either or both spouses are subject to property division during divorce proceedings. In this art… https://t.co/Z8vey5PZxD
- Divorce Attorney Jennifer Abrams discusses the various laws regarding dissolving your marriage. Each state has spec… https://t.co/gcOATXoxRz
Last Updated: 5/15/2022