Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
John Park created the Law Office of John Park to serve clients across the Southwest. He handles cases in California, Utah and Nevada. These cases span estate planning, probate, elder law, wills and trusts. He is also capable of serving a more diverse clientele because he speaks both English and Korean, fluently. He has been licensed to practice in Nevada and California, since 2012 and 2016, respectively.
When pursuing his undergraduate degree, Mr. Park majored in business management and minored in Korean at the Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. He then worked in the mortgage industry for some time before deciding it was time for a career change. At this point, he completed a dual MBA and law degree at the UNLV, William S. Boyd School of Law in Las Vegas, Nevada.
While pursuing his law degree, Mr. Park remained active in on-campus activities. He assisted with the formation of several student organizations and received the CALI award for legal drafting. He also served the then – Eighth Judicial District Court of Nevada under the Honorable Abbi Silver.
Over the years, Mr. Park has remained active in several legal organizations. These include the State Bar of Nevada, the International Business Council and the California State Bar Association. Outside of work, he loves fishing and basketball. He is also a volunteer coach for his daughters’ basketball and soccer teams.
- 60%Estate Planning & Probate
- 20%Elder Law
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About John Park
First Admitted: 2012, Nevada
Professional Webpage: https://www.johnparklawfirm.com/team/john-park/
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Minor: Korean, 2005
- UNLV, William S. Boyd School of Law, Honors: CALI Award for Excellence in legal drafting; Summer Institute 2011 (Mediation, Arbitration, and Negotiation Advanced Training), UNLV Saltman Center for Conflict Resolution
- Rising Stars, Mountain States, 2021, Super Lawyers
- Nevada State Bar Association
- Department of Veterans Affairs Accredited Attorney
- Alameda County, CA Bar Association
- East Bay Trusts & Estates Lawyers
- California Lawyers Association - Business Law
- International Business Council, Las Vegas
- Business Law Section Nevada State Bar
- Elder Law Section Nevada State Bar
- Probate and Trust Section Nevada State Bar
- Wealth Counsel Estate and Business Law
- California State Bar Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022