Kyle K. Morishita
Top Rated Immigration Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
- Virtual Appointments
I help personal injury clients in California and Nevada, as well as immigration clients worldwide.
I am one of two attorneys to receive Chambers USA’s highest ranking in Nevada for immigration law. I also received top honors from Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell, Avvo, and Nevada Business Magazine.
During World War II, the U.S. government detained my U.S. citizen grandparents because of their Japanese ancestry. Learning about this history and serving as my grandfather's caretaker inspired me to protect immigrants’ rights.
I interned for U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer. I also clerked for Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy and the Honorable Kristen L. Mix of the U.S. District Court.
In my legal practice, I apply principles I learned from a ten-day silent meditation course, yoga, and coaching basketball. Outside of work, I serve on the Board of Trustees for the Nevada Bar Foundation and Board of Directors for the Immigration Law Clinic Alumni Council.
About Kyle K. Morishita
First Admitted: 2014, Nevada
Professional Webpage: https://www.dlgteam.com/attorneys/kyle-morishita/
Other Outstanding Achievements
- The Science of Well-Being, Yale University, 2020
- Ten-Day Silent Vipassana Meditation, Northern California Vipassana Center, 2019
- Advisory Council, AILA Northern California, 2022
- Board of Directors, Immigration Law Clinic Alumni Council, 2022
- Board of Trustees, Nevada Bar Foundation, 2022
- Asian Americans: From Model to Forgotten Minority, Speaker, National Summit, Courageous Conversation, 2022
- Therapy, Well-Being Techniques, and Adopting a Consistent Practice, Speaker, Annual Conference, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), 2022
- Ones to Watch honors attorneys with the highest overall peer recognition regarding professional excellence in a specific practice area and geographic region, Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers, 2023
- Band 1 is Chambers USA’s highest ranking for technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment, Band 1, Chambers USA, 2022
- Rising Stars honors a maximum of 2.5 percent of attorneys per state for peer recognition and professional achievements, Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2022
- AV Preeminent is Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for professional excellence in legal ability and ethical standards, AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2022
- Platinum is Martindale-Hubbell’s top award for client satisfaction, Platinum Client Champion Award, Martindale-Hubbell, 2022
- 10.0 is Avvo’s highest rating for legal experience and professional achievements, 10.0 Rating, Avvo, 2022
- The Clients’ Choice Award honors attorneys for client satisfaction, Clients' Choice Award, Avvo, 2022
- Legal Elite honors the top 3 percent of Nevada attorneys recognized by their peers for their work and dedication to the legal field, Legal Elite, Nevada Business Magazine, 2021
- Community Choice Customer Care honors Las Vegas’ top lawyer recognized by the community for client service, Community Choice Customer Care, Vegas Inc, 2021
Last Updated: 9/27/2022