Michael C. Kane
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
After years of defending insurance companies in personal injury cases, Michael C. Kane founded The 702 Firm to apply the knowledge he gained to representing people in Las Vegas, Nevada, who have suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence. He has the keen ability to anticipate what the defense may do, and he can craft a legal strategy to secure favorable results for his clients.
In one of his cases, Mr. Kane obtained a six-figure settlement for a client who had suffered a brain injury while on the job. For this and numerous other successes, Mr. Kane has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40; he holds an Avvo “Superb” rating; and the American Institute of Legal Counsel named him to its 10 Best Under 40 list.
These achievements can be credited to Mr. Kane’s relentless pursuit of justice. He has seen how big insurance companies try to take advantage of individuals who have been hurt. Using creative legal tactics and presenting compelling evidence, Mr. Kane is adept at convincing a judge, a jury or the other side of the negotiating table.
A published author, Mr. Kane enjoys his role in industry groups such as the State Bar of Nevada, the Nevada County Bar Association, the Nevada Justice Association and the Clark County Bar Association.
Prior to earning a Juris Doctor from Drake University Law School in 2006, Mr. Kane received a Bachelor of Arts in biochemistry and cellular and molecular biology from Drake University in 2003.
About Michael C. Kane
First Admitted: 2006, Nevada
Professional Webpage: http://the702firm.com/attorneys/michael-c-kane/
- Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa, B.A., 2003
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2006
- Nevada, 2006
- State Bar of Nevada, 2006 - Present
- Clark County Bar Association, 2006 - Present
- Your reminder that we are on TikTok and GROWING. The road to 2,000 followers is well underway. Come check out our l… https://t.co/8VaLPjYTrV
- It's summer! You're probably planning a road trip, so here's 2 tips from us to you: 1. Use your turn signal (please… https://t.co/TX06FtxuTq
- 3 things to #ProtectYourself after a car accident. #The702Firm https://t.co/bmSXJSwyeT
- They're a 10, but they call their insurance before their attorney. 🥲 #The702Firm
Last Updated: 6/7/2022