Nicholas D. Crosby
Top rated employment & labor attorney in Las Vegas, NevadaMarquis Aurbach
Practice Areas: Employment & labor, State, local & municipal, Employment litigation
Licensed in Nevada since: 2004
Education: University of Nevada Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law
Marquis Aurbach10001 Park Run Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89145 Phone: 702-942-2133 Email: Nicholas D. Crosby Visit website
Attorney Nick Crosby practices in labor and employment law, municipal liability, constitutional law, civil rights defense and general civil litigation. Mr. Crosby represents management in binding labor arbitrations and labor-management proceedings regarding contract interpretation and discipline and discharge matters.
A native of Reno, Nevada, Mr. Crosby attended the University of Nevada, Reno where he received a bachelor of arts degree, with distinction, in journalism with an emphasis in advertising and a minor in marketing. After attending University of Nevada Reno, Mr. Crosby received his juris doctorate from the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada Las Vegas. While at Boyd, Mr. Crosby competed on the National Moot Court Team, advancing to the national finals in 2004 and graduated in the top third of his class. Prior to joining Marquis Aurbach, Mr. Crosby served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Michael Douglas during his tenure as a District Court judge.
Mr. Crosby primarily represents municipalities in binding labor arbitrations and in state and federal court, and is admitted to practice in all courts in the state of Nevada, the Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the United States Supreme Court. Mr. Crosby has litigated more than 40 binding municipal labor arbitrations and labor-management proceedings. Additionally, Mr. Crosby has successfully litigated both jury and bench trials in state and federal court.
In his spare time, Mr. Crosby enjoys hunting, camping, traveling and spending time with his wife, Kara, and their 6 sons.
First Admitted: 2004, Nevada
Professional Webpage: https://www.maclaw.com/attorney/crosby-nick-d/
- Clark County Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, City of Henderson, City of North Las Vegas.
- University of Nevada Reno, B.A. (Journalism), Minor (Marketing) with distinction, 2001
- William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D., 2004
- First Amendment Law (Las Vegas Area), Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year", Best Lawyers in America, 2023
- Civil Rights Law, Commercial Litigation, First Amendment Law, Labor Law - Union, Litigation - Labor and Employment (2021-2023), Best Lawyer, Best Lawyers in America
- 2015, 2019, Top 100 Lawyers in Las Vegas, MYVEGAS Magazine
- 2014-2015, 2017-2018, 2020-2021, Legal Elite, Nevada Business Magazine
- 2016-2020, Super Lawyer, Mountain States
- Labor and Employment, Rated, Lead Counsel, 2016
- Employment/Labor, Southern Nevada Top Lawyer , Desert Companion Magazine, 2014
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2015