Nick M. Wooldridge
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
- Free Consultation
Nicholas Wooldridge graduated from Law School at the University of Nevada Las Vegas with honors in 2003. After graduation Mr. Wooldridge spent time with his mentor, retired Criminal Defense Attorney Lawrence D. Wishart, one of Nevada’s great trial lawyers.
Witnessing an injustice within the court system as a teenager, Nicholas Wooldridge's life path was set.
From the day he witnessed an innocent man go to prison, Wooldridge knew he couldn't do anything to change the world, but he could do something for someone.
Mr. Wooldridge's life arc was bent towards giving a voice those caught in the criminal justice system and had no voice.
Mr. Wooldridge, a talented Federal lawyer, has taken joined the fight in America's courts for justice maybe his entire life. He persists in fighting for justice on for his clients and presents a robust courtroom defense blended with unparalleled legal acumen. The combination has propelled him into the position as the go-to criminal lawyer in Las Vegas for thousands of accused individuals.
Mr. Wooldridge has rendered legal counsel in many of the country's more notorious criminal cases such as matters linked to the Boston Marathon bombing, and his experience includes many international cyber crime cases where he presented successful defenses.
Domestic violence attorneys at LV Criminal Defense provide unparalleled defense to those accused of this type of crime.
A notable part of the Top 40 Under 40, Mr. Wooldridge is recognized by the National Trial Lawyer Affiliation — a membership accessible solely through invitation.
Most recently, Nick has established LV Personal Injury Lawyers, 400 S. 7th St #450, Las Vegas, NV 89101, (702) 800-4660 - Las Vegas law firm dedicated solely to personal injury law.
- Graduated from Boyd School of Law — with Honors
- Mentored by Lawrence Wishart
- Established, and demonstrated, skill in global circles and cases
- Served as co-counsel for Azamat Tazhayakov, linked to the Boston Marathon bombings
Mr. Wooldridge has consistently confirmed his excellent qualifications, trial results and leadership within his practice areas which include:
- Sex Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Federal Charges
- Felony Charges, and
- White Collar Crime
In 2005, Mr. Wooldridge associated himself with the Bukh Law Firm, a Criminal Defense Firm in New York City, where he worked for approximately nine years, and handled a number of high profile cases. In New York City, Mr. Wooldridge honed his skills in the area of criminal defense, and gained valuable trial experience.
Mr. Wooldridge has extensive litigation experience in both federal and state court. He is licensed in both the State of Nevada and New York. Mr. Wooldridge is also admitted to the U.S. District Court of Nevada, the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, and the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals.
- 60%Criminal Defense
- 10%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10%Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Parole, Probation, Prosecution, Sex Offenses, Tax Evasion, Theft, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI, White Collar Crime, Criminal Law - Federal
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2017
About Nick M. Wooldridge
First Admitted: 2004, Nevada
- Sergey Boltutskiy
- Alexander Yakovlev
- Marcus Cesaire
- Vladislav Horohorin
- Igor Daykhin
- Azamat Tazhayakov
- New York, 2014
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- University of Nevada Reno, Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish
- Lead Counsel Rated, Thomson Reuters, 2014
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys in Nevada, 2017
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer of America
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rated Attorney, AV Rated, 2017
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2016
- Five Star client rating on Avvo
- 10.0 Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Las Vegas, NV, Avvo Superb, 2016
Last Updated: 8/15/2022