Robert L. Bolick
Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Las Vegas, NevadaRobert L. Bolick, Ltd.
Practice Areas: Estate planning & probate, Business & corporate; view more
Licensed in Nevada since: 1985
With over three decades of experience, Robert L. Bolick represents clients in Las Vegas, Nevada, as an attorney with Robert L. Bolick, LTD. His practice is focused on legal matters of estate planning, probate, asset protection, trusts and wills. Known as a good listener, kind person and compassionate representative, he uses his decades of experience to find a cost-friendly solution that is customized to meet the needs of each client.
Mr. Bolick graduated in 1978 from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor of Arts before attending Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, where he graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor and was the editor of the Brigham Young University Journal of Legal Studies. He regularly publishes pieces for his alma mater and the National Business Institute.
Admitted to practice before the United States Tax Court, Mr. Bolick is also admitted to practice in the following states: Hawaii, California, Arizona, Nevada and Utah. The Nevada Business Magazine once named him Outstanding Estate Planning Attorney of the Year, and the Nevada Community Foundation named him the Charitable Facilitator of the Year.
He is on the Vegas PBS Planned Giving Committee and is a past member of the board of directors of Southern Nevada Public Television. Throughout his career, he has become a knowledgeable, experienced adviser in all matters related to estate planning including divorce and taxes, living trusts, basic probate, asset protection and trusts. Mr. Bolick understands the importance of being prepared for anything at any time and helps his clients determine the best ways to get their assets to their heirs.
Practice areasEstate planning & probate, Business/corporate
Estate planning, Living wills, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills, Limited liability companies, Sub-chapter s corporations
- 90% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Business/corporate
First Admitted: 1981, Utah
Professional Webpage: https://www.rlbolick.com/about/robert-l-bolick/
- Named Outstanding Estate Planning Attorney of the Year, Nevada Business Journal
- , Named Nevada Top Lawyer, 2013
- , Listed in Mountain States Super Lawyers
- , Listed in Nevada Super Lawyers (top 5% in field)
- , Named Charitable Facilitator of the Year, Nevada Community Foundation
- Basic Probate Procedures and Practice in Nevada (Co-Author), NBI in Conjunction with CLE Courses for Nevada Attorneys, 2000
- Essential Asset Protection Techniques and Strategies, (Co-Author)
- Trusts 101, (Co-Author)
- Helping Your Clients Select the Best Entity Option, (Co-Author)
- Sophisticated Estate Planning Strategies for the Advanced Practitioner in Nevada (Co-Author), NBI in Conjunction with CLE Courses for Nevada Attorneys, 2001
- 6 series on Asset Protection and Tax Planning for Physicians, MD News (Author)
- Effective Planning for the Small Estate in Nevada (Co-Author), NBI in Conjunction with CLE Courses for Nevada Attorneys, 2000
- Tax Consequences of Divorce, Brigham Young University Journal of Legal Studies, 1980
- Sophisticated Estate Planning Strategies for the Advanced Practitioner in Nevada (Co-Author), NBI in Conjunction with CLE Courses for Nevada Attorneys, 1998
- Advanced Estate Planning Techniques in Nevada (Co-Author), NBI in Conjunction with CLE Courses for Nevada Attorneys, 1997
- Living Trusts and Other Estate Planning Alternatives in Nevada (Co-Author), NBI in Conjunction with CLE Courses for Nevada Attorneys, 1996
- Southern Nevada Public Television, Board of Directors, Past Member
- Planned Giving Committee for Vegas PBS
- U.S. Tax Court
- Arizona, 1986
- Nevada, 1985
- Utah, 1981
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, B.A., 1978
Office location for Robert L. Bolick
10000 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89135
- Super Lawyers: 2008, 2014 - 2022