Ross E. Evans
Top Rated Estate & Trust Litigation Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
Ross E. Evans is an associate attorney at Solomon Dwiggins Freer & Steadman, LTD, in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he concentrates his practice on estate and trust litigation. Mr. Evans has over a decade of legal experience and serves clients including beneficiaries, creditors, executors, heirs and trustees throughout the Las Vegas area.
In addition to estate and trust litigation, Mr. Evans handles matters involving business and commercial litigation, estate administration, guardianships, trust administration and general civil litigation. He holds a license to practice law before all Nevada and Florida state courts and the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada.
Over his years practicing law in the state of Nevada, Mr. Evans has developed a reputation for providing professional and competent legal services to each client. He has litigated on behalf of clients contesting trusts and wills or alleging breach of fiduciary duty. In honor of his accomplishments, in 2020, Nevada Business Magazine included him on its “Legal Elite” list.
Keeping his legal skills and knowledge current is important to Mr. Evans, so he maintains membership in various professional organizations. He belongs to the Clark County Bar Association, The Florida Bar and the American Bar Association. He is passionate about serving his local community, volunteering his time to the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada’s Children’s Attorneys Project and Pro Bono Project.
Mr. Evans graduated from the University of Central Florida in 2005 with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice. He received his law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2008.
About Ross E. Evans
First Admitted: 2008, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.sdfnvlaw.com/Attorneys/Ross-E-Evans.shtml
- Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” Rating (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Rated “Good” on Avvo
- Legal Elite, Silver State’s Top Attorneys, Nevada Business Magazine (2020)
Pro bono/Community Service
- Children’s Attorney Project, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 2018 - Present
- Pro Bono Project, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 2009 – Present
- American Bar Association, 2008 - Present
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2010
- Nevada, 2009
- Florida, 2008
- Florida Bar, 2008 - Present
- Clark County Bar Association, 2009 - Present
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, Bachelor of Science, Major: Criminal Justice, 2005
Last Updated: 5/15/2022