S. Craig Stone II
Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Las Vegas, NevadaStone Law Offices, Ltd.
Practice Areas: Estate planning & probate, Business & corporate
Licensed in Nevada since: 1993
S. Craig Stone II attended law school and graduated from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law in 1993. Craig Stone II began practicing law in 1993.
Craig Stone II is an attorney at Stone Law Offices, Ltd., helping people with Estate Planning & Probate issues. Stone Law Offices, Ltd. has an office in Las Vegas, Nevada, serving the local community.
Craig Stone II was selected to Super Lawyers for 2017 - 2022. Super Lawyers is an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
In addition to addressing Estate Planning & Probate legal needs, he also assists clients with Business / Corporate issues.
First Admitted: 1993, Nevada
Professional Webpage: https://www.nvestateplan.com/aboutUs-Craig-Stone.php
- Co-Author, Nevada Implements New Business Licensing Fee Structure and Procedures for All Nevada Registered Entities, Fox Rothschild Tax & Estates Department Alert
- Author, Nevada Businesses Now Required to Encrypt Electronic Transmissions, Fox Rothschild Alert
- Publications: Author, What If? Practice Succession for the Disabled or Deceased Attorney, Communique'
- Author and Presenter, Business Succession Planning with Charitable Tools, Gift Planning Advisors Conference, continuing education program
- Co-Author, The Nevada Domestic Partnership Act: Your Rights, Benefits, Duties and Obligations Under the New Law, a Fox Rothschild, LLP Guidebook
- Co-author and faculty member, 7 Greatest Estate Planning Techniques, Lorman Education Services, continuing education program
- Certified Financial Planner™ Practitioner (2016) [email protected]
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022