Terry A. Moore
Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Las Vegas, NV
Terry A. Moore is a native of Las Vegas and attended the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where he obtained his bachelor’s degree with honors in environmental studies in 1998. He then obtained his Juris Doctorate as a member of the charter class of the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2001.
Mr. Moore’s practice is primarily devoted to real estate matters with a particular emphasis on commercial real estate, landlord-tenant issues, title insurance and escrow litigation. For the past 18 years, Mr. Moore has represented numerous commercial and residential property management companies, commercial building owners, title insurers and title agents throughout Nevada. Mr. Moore has achieved an AV® Preeminent™ rating (the highest available) from Martindale-Hubbell and a “Top Attorney” rating from AVVO. He has also been voted by his peers as one of the Legal Elite in Southern Nevada and is recognized on the Mountain States Super Lawyers list. He has conducted numerous jury and bench trials before Nevada State and Federal Courts. He has also handled numerous appellate matters to the Nevada Supreme Court. Among his notable cases, Mr. Moore was co-lead trial and appellate counsel in the case of Thitchener v. Countrywide Home Loans, 192 P.3d 243 (Nev. 2008) (en banc).
Mr. Moore has been a member of the State Bar of Nevada Bar and the United States District Court, District of Nevada since 2001. In 2013, Mr. Moore was admitted to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. He is a member of the Nevada Land Title Association, Southern Nevada Escrow Association, Nevada Escrow Association, the American Escrow Association, the Nevada Apartment Association, and the Building Owners and Managers Association.
In his spare time Mr. Moore is an aspiring chef and wine enthusiast who enjoys watching football and soccer. He also enjoys spending time with his three children Jesse, Zachary, Madeleine and his wife Stacey.
About Terry A. Moore
First Admitted: 2001, Nevada
Professional Webpage: https://www.maclaw.com/attorney/moore-terry-a/
- 2018-2022 (Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Real Estate, Real Estate Law), Best Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America
- 2015, 2017-2019, Top 100 Lawyers, MYVEGAS, 2019
- Associate Member of the Year, BOMA Nevada, 2018
- 2014-2015, 2018, 2020, 2022, Legal Elite (Top Rank), Nevada Business Magazine
- Super Lawyer, Mountain State Super Lawyers, 2017
- Southern Nevada Top Lawyer (Real Estate), Desert Companion Magazine, 2014
- 50 Hours Pro Bono Award, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 2014
- The Best of the Best in Southern Nevada, VegasInc., 2013
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2013
- 100 Hours Club, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 2013
- Southern Nevada Top Lawyer, Desert Companion Magazine, 2013
- Pro Bono Award of Excellence, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 2012
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada Justice Association (Founding President, Student Chapter)
- William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D., 2001
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.A., 1998
Pro bono/Community Service
- Pro Bono Services Coordinator, 2010
- Morning Blend, 2014
- Title Insurance
Last Updated: 5/15/2022