Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Manchester, NH
- Free Consultation
Representing individuals suffering from personal injury caused by various acts of negligence, including dog or animal bites, car accidents, slips/trips/falls in grocery stores, parking lots, or other businesses, as well as sexual abuse arising out of or occurring at daycare, fostercare, camp, the hospital or clinic, etc. Also representing landlords and tenants in both commercial and residential contract disputes and evictions
About Donna-Marie Cote
First Admitted: 2000, New Hampshire
Professional Webpage: https://lawyers.findlaw.com/profile/lawfirm/donna-marie-cote...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board Member of the Catholic Lawyers Guild and participant in the pro bono representation program
- Representing only Plaintiffs in personal injury actions. Representing only employees in labor and employment actions. Representing both Landlords and Tenants in commercial and residential property disputes.
- Physical abuse of child by public school teacher settled for $250k; Motorcycle accident caused by improper road repair settled for $101k; Slip and fall at grocery store settled for $21,000; Dog bite by police dog settled for $175k; Laceration to finger caused by improper display at home repair and improvement store settled for $45k; Negligent home inspection settled for $3k; Wrongful eviction settled for $77k; Minor car accident with $4k in medicals settled for $12k; Minor car accident with $500 in medicals settled for $3k; Minor sexually abused by grandfather settled for $100k
- Catholic Lawyers Guild, 2000
- Earned BS from SNHU in business administration. Graduated summa cum laude. Member of Gold Key honor society. Earned JD from Northeastern University., 1997
- Member of the Executive Committee for the Manchester Bar Association, 2000
- American Inns of Court - Daniel Webster-Batchelder American Inn of Court, 2011
Last Updated: 5/15/2022