Joshua A. Burnett
Top rated Bankruptcy attorney in Manchester, New HampshireAmann Burnett, PLLC
For over a decade, Joshua A. Burnett has had vehement compassion to help those who find themselves in an endless cycle of debt and on a fraught financial platform, as well as those who are seeking to get their money back. A partner at Amann Burnett in Manchester, New Hampshire, he helps debtor and creditor clients primarily in northern Massachusetts, including North Andover and Boston in bankruptcy matters such as Chapters 7, 11 and 13, automatic stay and nondischargeability, preference and other recovery actions.
Mr. Burnett graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Massachusetts Lowell in 1997, and later attended the Massachusetts School of Law and received his Juris Doctor in 2010. After obtaining his license to practice in Massachusetts the same year he graduated law school, he was also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the United States Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Mr. Burnett is familiar with many areas of law, including business law, commercial and residential real estate, consumer protection, probate law and family law. Rated “Very Good” on Avvo, he is always upfront with his clients on their legal matter and presents the strategies available to best tackle it. An upstanding member of the legal community, he is closely affiliated with organizations such as the Essex County Bar Association, the Lawrence Bar Association and the Salem Bar Association.
Joshua A. Burnett is a debt relief agent. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasBankruptcy: Consumer, Bankruptcy: Business, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Defense, Closely Held Business, Creditor Debtor Rights: Business, Creditor Debtor Rights: Consumer, Real Estate: Business, Real Estate: Consumer
Bankruptcy Law, Collections, Debt Discharge, Foreclosure, Loan Modifications, Mortgage & Refinance, Short Sale
- 10% Bankruptcy: Consumer
- 10% Bankruptcy: Business
- 10% Business Litigation
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Civil Litigation: Defense
- 10% Closely Held Business
- 40% Other
Professional Webpage: https://amburlaw.com/about/
- , “Rising Star” in Consumer Bankruptcy, Super Lawyers, 2016 - 2020
- Adjunct Professor of Bankruptcy Law - Massachusetts School of Law at Andover.
- Online CLE Program for Bankruptcy Professionals, Author/Presenter, Bankruptcy Advanced Issues and Answers, National Business Institute, Bankruptcy Practitioners, 2022
- Online CLE Program for Bankruptcy Professionals, Author/Presenter, Attorney's Guide to Bankruptcy, myLaw CLE (Federal Bar), Bankruptcy Practitioners, 2022
- Online CLE Program for Bankruptcy Professionals, Author/Presenter, Lien Stripping in Bankruptcy Explained, National Business Institute, Bankruptcy Practitioners, 2023
- Online CLE Program for Bankruptcy Paralegals, Author/Presenter, Paralegal's Guide to Bankruptcy Rules and Forms, National Business Institute, Bankruptcy Paralegals, 2022
- Online CLE Program for Bankruptcy Professionals, Author/Presenter, Bankruptcy Rules and Updates 2022, National Business Institute, Bankruptcy Practitioners, 2022
- University of Massachusetts Lowell, 1997
Office location for Joshua A. Burnett
757 Chestnut Street
Manchester, NH 03104
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2020