William J. Amann
Top rated Bankruptcy attorney in Manchester, New HampshireAmann Burnett, PLLC
Practice Areas: Bankruptcy, Business Litigation, Employment & Labor; view more
Licensed in New Hampshire since: 2001
Education: Massachusetts School of Law at Andover
Amann Burnett, PLLC757 Chestnut Street
Manchester, NH 03104 Visit website
A partner at the Manchester, New Hampshire, law firm Amann Burnett, William J. Amann helps his clients – individuals, small to mid-sized businesses and creditors – in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy: Business debt restructuring, equitable subordination, debt recharacterization, sub-chapter V of Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, dischargeable actions (creditor and debtor), preference actions (creditor and debtor) motions for relief and more
- Business law: Corporate entity formation, valuation and evidentiary hearings and other commercial litigation matters
- Commercial real estate: Buyer-and-seller representation, zoning law and appeals and fraudulent transfer protection and defense, among others
- Employment and labor law
A 1994 B.A. graduate of Saint Anselm College, Mr. Amann attended the Massachusetts School of Law (MSL) and received his Juris Doctor in 2000. After briefly serving as president of the MSL Alumni Association, he obtained his license to practice in New Hampshire and Massachusetts the year after he graduated from law school and has proceeded full steam ahead to provide his clients with judicious representation in their complex legal matters. He is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Mr. Amann is highly communicative and is always available for his clients, taking in their questions and doubts and providing answers that are simple and to the point. He strives to give his clients the confidence that he will take care of their legal matter, whether it be one person facing insurmountable debts, a lender looking for an efficacious attorney to represent them in their bankruptcy matter or a small business that requires a lifeline in the form of an attorney who is able to identify the avenues that will lead to recuperation, and eventually, a chance for success once more.
When Mr. Amann has the opportunity, he participates within his legal community in organizations such as the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) to help facilitate improvements in reaching out to prospective clients and help them take back the reigns of their financial situation. Always one to imbibe the knowledge he has gained over two decades of practice, he has written articles that were published in the National Business Institute Seminar and the ABI.
William J. Amann is a debt relief agent. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasBankruptcy: Business, Business Litigation, Employment & Labor: Employee, Real Estate: Business
Bankruptcy Law, Condominiums & Cooperatives, Employment Law - Employee, Labor Law, Non-Compete Agreements
- 50% Bankruptcy: Business
- 30% Business Litigation
- 10% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10% Real Estate: Business
First Admitted: 2001, New Hampshire
Professional Webpage: https://amburlaw.com/about/
- Attorneys Burnett and Amann won on Summary Judgment and again on appeal of that Judgment on behalf of their client, New Rez, LLC in the Massachusetts Bankruptcy Court (Adv. Pro. 19-04036-EDK) and before the 1st Circuit B.A.P. (No. MW-20-031). See In re Hentschel, MA BK No 19-40426-EDK, 2021.
- Represented two Chapter 11 businesses on a pro bono basis with issues such as debt recharacterization, subordination, lien stripping and adequate protection. Represented white collar crime defendant on class "A" felony involving embezzlement claims. Represented individuals with family law issues and general real estate matters, 2009.
- Shneider Companies, Inc.
- Arete Rehabilitation
- Loan Funders
- Rockland Lease Corporation
- US National Bank
- ShellPoint Mortgage
- Nationstar Mortgage
- Cabot Metals
- NH Finance and Housing Authority
- RBS Citizens Bank
- Capital Rock, LLC.
- Tables of Stone, LLC.
- Anagnost Companies
- Bayview Loan
- Ameriquest Mortgage
- NewStream Real Estate
- New Hampshire Bar Association's Supreme Court At-a-Glance Article Series, Annual Editor
- Chapter 11 Ultimate Bankruptcy Guide, Author/Presenter, National Business Institute, Inc., 2022
- Appraisal Fraud and Negligence, Lecturer, National Business Institute, 2013
- NH Foreclosure and Workout, Lecturer, National Business Institute, 2014
- American Bankruptcy Institute - Consumer Advisory Board
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2001
- New Hampshire, 2001
- Massachusetts, 2001
- Saint Anselm College, Manchester, Massachusetts, B.A., Major: English
- Series 7 and 63, SEC Licenses, 2001
- Business Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
Office location for William J. Amann
757 Chestnut Street
Manchester, NH 03104
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2018