Michael P. Rainboth
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Portsmouth, NH
- Free Consultation
An attorney at Portsmouth, New Hampshire-based Rainboth, Murphy & Lown, P.A., Michael P. Rainboth focuses his practice primarily on medical malpractice, personal injury and wrongful death litigation. He has been a trial lawyer for over 30 years and has tried dozens of personal injury cases and 7 medical malpractice cases to jury verdict in NH. He also assists people who have been injured on the job and who are seeking their rightful benefits. The quality of his work in all of these areas as well as his high degree of ethics has earned Mr. Rainboth a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo.
In his personal injury and wrongful death cases, Mr. Rainboth assists clients throughout the state who have suffered economic and noneconomic losses due to the negligence or recklessness of other persons or entities. The types of cases that he has been involved in this regard have arisen out of a variety of incidents, including birth injuries and deaths from medical malpractice, premises liability, and car, motorcycle and other motor vehicle crashes. Mr. Rainboth has been able to obtain many high-dollar settlements and jury awards on behalf of his clients, and his previous experience as an insurance defense attorney has enabled him to anticipate the types of tactics that defense counsel might attempt to employ.
Majoring in political science and government, Mr. Rainboth attended the University of New Hampshire as an undergraduate, and he received a Bachelor of Arts cum laude in 1985. His legal education came at Suffolk University Law School, and he was a member of the school's Moot Court Honor Board before being awarded his Juris Doctor cum laude in 1988. He is admitted to practice in New Hampshire and Maine.
About Michael P. Rainboth
First Admitted: 1988, New Hampshire
Professional Webpage: https://nhtrialattorneys.com/our-attorneys/michael-p-rainbot...
Pro bono/Community Service
- President, Crossroads House, Board of Directors, 2005 - 2006
- Board of Directors of Montessori school.
- Lead Case Attorney, September 11 Victim’s Compensation Fund
- University of New Hampshire, B.A., cum laude, 1985
- NH Association for Justice member for over 25 years, 2021
- Maine State Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Maine, 1994
- New Hampshire, 1988
- Chosen one of the Best Lawyers in New England for personal injury and plaintiff’s medical malpractice. , Best Lawyers in New England, Best Lawyers, 2021
- September 11th Trial Lawyers Care Lead Counsel
- New England Super Lawyers, Medical Malpractice
- Settled several improper opioid prescription cases and many catastrophic injury cases. , 2021
- Settled 5 cases for patients injured by a medical tech who stole fentanyl and infected patients with Hepatitis C virus. Also settled multiple cases in 2018 against a Physician Assistant convicted of taking illegal bribes to prescribe fentanyl.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022