John G. Hoyle, III
Top Rated Elder Law Attorney in Allenhurst, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
John G. Hoyle III is the founder of the Allenhurst, New Jersey, law firm of Hoyle Law, LLC. Mr. Hoyle handles matters relating to probate, estate administration, and guardian and conservatorship. For over 25 years, he has helped executors and individuals appointed by the probate court deal with complex issues that can arise when settling an estate. Additionally, Mr. Hoyle has extensive experience handling matters relating to elder law, such as long-term health care and asset protection. He represents clients in the New Jersey counties of Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex.
A certified Master Guardian by the Center for Guardianship Certification, Mr. Hoyle has been court appointed to serve as a guardian, special medical guardian or conservator and counsel for individuals who have lost the mental or physical ability to care for themselves and handle their personal affairs. Moreover, Mr. Hoyle counsels clients who seek to have a guardian appointed for a loved one, helping them to understand the law and their options. A skilled mediator, Mr. Hoyle is frequently called upon by the New Jersey Superior Court to help settle family law disputes.
Mr. Hoyle received his Juris Doctor in 1994 from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan. He was a member of the Thomas M. Cooley Law Review and graduated in the top 10 percent of his class. Mr. Hoyle also has a bachelor of science in criminal justice from the University of Delaware in Newark, Delaware.
Mr. Hoyle is a member of the New Jersey State Bar, national and state guardianship associations and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. Mr. Hoyle is also interested in handling probate/estate administration and guardian/conservatorship cases in other states.
- 40%Elder Law
- 30%Estate Planning & Probate
- 30%Estate & Trust Litigation
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Will Contests
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022
About John G. Hoyle, III
First Admitted: 1995, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.hoylelaw.com/attorney/john-g-hoyle-iii/
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan, J.D., With Distinction, Dean's List, Honor Roll, Top 10 %, Law Review: Thomas M. Cooley Law Review, Senior Associate, 1992 - 1994, December, 1994
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, B.S. in Criminal Justice, Honor Society, Dean's List, May, 1989
- Councilman, Borough of Interlaken, 2005 - Present
- Member, National Guardianship Association, 2001 - Present
- Member, Monmouth County Bar Association, 1995 - Present
- Chairman, Elder Law Committee, Monmouth Bar Association, 2013 - Present
- Chairman, Chancery Practice Committee, Monmouth County Bar Association, 2005 - Present
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, 2001 - Present
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association, 2005 - Present
- Chairman, Probate Practice Committee, Monmouth Bar Association, 2013 - Present
- New Jersey, 1995
- Member, Guardianship Association of New Jersey, 2003 - Present
- Vice President, Monmouth County Young Republicans, 1997 - 1998
- Certified Master Guardian (MG), Center for Guardianship Certification, 2002
- Certified Mediator, New Jersey Superior Court, 2001
Last Updated: 5/15/2022