Kathryn M. Laughlin
Top rated Real Estate attorney in Avalon, New JerseyLaw Office of Kathryn M. Laughlin, LLC
Practice Areas: Real Estate, Family Law
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2001
Education: Widener University – Delaware Law School
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Law Office of Kathryn M. Laughlin, LLC2123 Dune Drive, Suite 8
Post Office Drawer 323
Avalon, NJ 08202 Phone: 609-967-5300 Email: Kathryn M. Laughlin
Kathryn M. Laughlin is an attorney providing legal services covering Real Estate: Consumer and Family Law.
Kathryn Laughlin, who practices law in Avalon, New Jersey, was selected to Rising Stars for 2008 - 2010, 2012, 2014 - 2016. This peer designation is awarded only to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state. The Rising Stars selection process takes into account peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice, and other cogent factors.
Prior to becoming an attorney, she studied at Widener University – Delaware Law School. She graduated in 2001. After passing the bar exam, she was admitted to legal practice in 2001.
First Admitted: 2001
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association Real Estate and Family Law Sections. Past member of the NJSBA Family Law Executive Committee and past Chair of the Child Support Subcommittee for the Family Law Executive Committee. Current member of the Cape May County Bar Association. Member of the Vicinage I (Atlantic and Cape May Counties) Committee. Past Co-Chair of the Joint Burlington-Camden County Bars Committee for Joint Seminars for Family Law . Past member of the Forkin Family Law Inns Of Court co-chairing the Judicial Monthly Presentaitons. Past Co-Chair of the New Jersey State Bar Family Law Executive Committee Legislation Committee. Past Member of the Distict IIIB Ethics Commitee. Past co-chair of the Camden County Bar Family Law Committee and Burlington County Family Law Committee. Current and Prior Memberships with the Atlantic, Burlington, Camden and Cape May County Bar Associations and related Real Estate and Family Law sections.
- Member of the Women's Forum Committee raising money for local charities in the community.
- Girl Scout Gold Award Recipient , 1993
- White House Intern in the office of Administration and Management, 1997
- 2012 Hot Tips Speaker for New Jersey State Bar ICLE Hot Tips Seminar for Family Law., Speaker, 2012
- September 17, 2013 Co-chaired and participated as a debate panelist in "The Great Debate" Alimony Reform Program discussing the benefits and burdens of alimony reform in New Jersey for the Thomas Forkin Inns of Court., 2013
- August 16, 2013 lectured on the issue of Social Media in Custody Cases for the New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education., 2013
- May 15, 2013 lectured at the New Jersey State Bar Association Annual Meeting on Domestic Violence in a seminar entitled Friday Night Fights., Speaker , Friday Night Fights - Family Law, 2013
- Co-Program Coordinator for the Inns of Court Family Law Program of Navigating the FD Ship. Providing insight into the procedures in various counties in the New Jersey court system for handling FD matters., Moderator/ Program Organizer, Navigating the FD Ship, Inns Of Court, 2013
- November 11, 2014 Speaker for the NJSBA/ICLE 2014 Hot Tips in Family Law concerning child support and tax exemptions. , 2014
- Speaker May 15, 2014 at the New Jersey State Bar Annual Meeting for the Family Law Section. Panel member of Lawyers and Judges throughout the State discussing the legal practice of family law and issues concerning the proper protocal and expectations of the Court in discovery and litigaiton known as the "Pet Peeves Seminar". , Speaker, NJSBA, 2014
- January 24, 2015: New Jersey Family Law Symposium Speaker concerning Alimony and the New Alimony Statute , 2015
- November 11, 2015 Speaker Hot Tips Seminar in Family Law , Speaker, 2015
- Rising Stars: 2008 - 2010, 2012, 2014 - 2016