Andrew L. Statmore
Top rated personal injury attorney in Bloomfield, New JerseyFredson Statmore Bitterman, LLC
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1995
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
As a partner at Fredson, Statmore & Bitterman, Andrew L. Statmore devotes 100% of his practice to personal injury and wrongful death litigation. His firm is based in Bloomfield, New Jersey, and he provides aggressive representation to people throughout the state.
Mr. Statmore attended The George Washington University, where he majored in finance and earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in 1992. He then went on to pursue his legal education at Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad College of Law. While he was there, Mr. Statmore was a member of the Nova Law Review before being awarded his Juris Doctor in 1995. Admitted to practice before all New Jersey state courts since 1995, he is also admitted to practice in Florida, New York, and the District of Columbia as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Mr. Statmore has been able to obtain millions of dollars in compensation through jury awards and negotiated settlements for his clients who have incurred substantial losses due to the negligence or recklessness of other parties. His cases have involved motor vehicle collisions, slips and falls, and other types of premises liability, defective products, and workplace accidents that were caused by a nonemployer third party. Mr. Statmore’s successful track record over the years has led to his membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, both of which are invitation-only organizations. He has also received a 10.0 peer review rating through Avvo, among other honors and awards, and his memberships also include the New Jersey Association for Justice.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1995, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://fredsonstatmore.com/attorneys/andrew-l-statmore/
- Selected to the Super Lawyers list, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- , Member of Multi-Million Dollars Advocate Forum, 2015 – Present
- , Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2007 – Present
- Some Recent Results: $2,700,000 settlement-2015; $1,200,000 settlement 2018; $1,075,000 settlement-2016; $1 million settlement-2007; $900,000 settlement-2011; $850,000 settlement-2008; $750,000 settlement-2016; $700,000 settlement-2016; $660,000 settlement-2013; $600,000 verdict-2011
- District V-A Ethics Committee, 2010 – 2013
- Nova Southeastern University Law Review, Senior Staff Member, 1992 – 1995
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1995
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2005 – Present
- New Jersey Association for Justice, Member, 1997 – Present
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1996
- Member of NJ, NY, FL and DC Bars
Office location for Andrew L. Statmore
200 Broadacres Dr
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023