Nicholas A. Moschella, Jr.
Top rated criminal defense attorney in Brick Township, New JerseyThe Law Office of Nicholas A. Moschella, Jr.
Practice Areas: Criminal defense, DUI-DWI, Personal injury; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2007
Education: New York Law School
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
The Law Office of Nicholas A. Moschella, Jr., located in Brick, New Jersey, is owned by attorney Nicholas A. Moschella, Jr. Mr. Moschella is a former prosecutor and now focuses his practice on criminal defense and personal injury law, particularly DUI and drug offenses as well as municipal court and workers’ compensation matters.
Mr. Moschella has more than 15 years of legal experience. He represents a wide variety of clients in Middlesex, Monmouth and Ocean counties who have been charged with a crime or injured on the job.
As a DUI attorney, Mr. Moschella is state certified in the administration of the Alcotest 7110 and trained on field sobriety test standards by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Over the course of his career, he has handled numerous cases involving DUI, domestic violence and other crimes. In addition, he has successfully helped many New Jersey residents with their workers’ compensation claims.
In recognition of his accomplishments, The National Trial Lawyers named Mr. Moschella a “top attorney under 40” in 2015 and a “top 10 under 40” in 2016. He is active in the New Jersey legal community and belongs to the Ocean County Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Mr. Moschella received a bachelor’s degree from Seton Hall University and earned his law degree from New York Law School. He has accumulated significant legal experience, including serving as a judicial clerk in the Ocean County Superior Court’s criminal division and a municipal prosecutor in Monmouth and Ocean counties.
Practice areasCriminal defense, Criminal defense: DUI/DWI, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant
Assault & battery, Criminal fraud, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Expungement, Felony, Juvenile delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor vehicle offenses, Probation, Sex offenses, Tax evasion, Theft, Traffic violations, Criminal domestic violence, DUI/DWI, Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 40% Criminal defense
- 40% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 2007, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.moschellalaw.com/
- Listed in the Top 2.5% of Attorneys under 40, New Jersey Rising Stars, Super Lawyers list, 2019
- ., 10 Best Law Firms for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2019
- ., 10 Best Law Firms for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2019
- ., 10 Best Attorneys - New Jersey, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2019
- ..., 10 Best Attorneys - New Jersey, American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2019
- ..., Top 10 Under 40 - Nationally Ranked, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 2018
- ., 10 Best Law Firms for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2018
- Listed in the Top 2.5% of Attorneys under 40, New Jersey Rising Stars, Super Lawyers list, 2017
- Top 10 Lawyers Under 40, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2016
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers Association, 2015
- State Certified Administrator and Operator of the Alcotest 7110
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude for Seton Hall University in South Orange, NJ; with a B.S. in Business Administration., 2004
Office location for Nicholas A. Moschella, Jr.
278 Brick Blvd
Brick Township, NJ 08723
- Rising Stars: 2017, 2019 - 2021