Casey K. Colonna
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Burlington, New JerseySmith Magram Michaud Colonna, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Estate Planning & Probate; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2007
Education: Widener University – Delaware Law School
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Smith Magram Michaud Colonna, P.C.415 High Street
Burlington, NJ 08016 Visit website
Casey K. Colonna, a partner at Smith, Magram, Michaud, Colonna, P.C., is known for his zealous and skilled representation of his clients in Burlington, New Jersey, and throughout the surrounding areas. He focuses his practice primarily on personal injury litigation, providing representation to those who have been harmed by the negligent acts or omissions of others in matters involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, defective products and premises liability. Mr. Colonna also handles estate planning for his clients, including the preparation of wills, trusts and powers of attorney.
Mr. Colonna pursued his undergraduate studies at Pennsylvania State University, graduating with his Bachelor of Arts in history in 2003. He then went on to attend Widener University School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2006. Admitted to practice in New Jersey, Mr. Colonna is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Mr. Colonna's commitment to his clients has led him to numerous successful results on their behalf along with recognition by his peers. He has been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America, named to the National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 and named by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys to its list of Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under Age 40 in New Jersey.
Always striving to stay abreast of current developments in his fields of practice and to forge connections with fellow attorneys, Mr. Colonna is an active participant in several professional organizations. His memberships include the American Association for Justice and the New Jersey and Burlington County bar associations.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Estate Planning & Probate
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents
- 90% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2007, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.injurylawyernj.com/Attorneys/Casey-K-Colonna.shtm...
- Named to The National Advocates Top 100 list - 2015
- Named to the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 List, 2012 - 2015, 2017 & 2018.
- Named to the 2015 Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 (NJ) list published by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc.
- Named to The National Advocates Top 40 Under 40 list - 2015
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America publication for 2015 -2018
- Given the "Award of Excellence" by "The Italian Voice" - 2015
- Recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine and New Jersey Monthly Magazine - "Rising Stars", 2010 - 2012, 2015 - 2018
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Burlington County Young Lawyers Division, Member
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Bar Association Civil Trial Bar , Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA)
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member, Personal Injury Sub-Committee
- New Jersey Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Division, Member
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University, 2003
Office location for Casey K. Colonna
415 High Street
Burlington, NJ 08016
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2012, 2015 - 2020
Additional sources of information about Casey K. Colonna
See legal Q & A provided by Casey K. Colonna
Q: What Should I Do If I Am Bitten By A Friend’s Dog In New Jersey?A: Getting bit by a dog is a traumatic experience, whether the dog is a beloved family pet, a dog running loose, or a friend’s or neighbor’s … See all answers by Casey Colonna