Anthony J. Leonard
Top rated personal injury attorney in Cherry Hill, New JerseyLaw Office of Anthony J. Leonard
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Medical malpractice, Products liability; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2007
Education: Widener University – Delaware Law School
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
A seasoned trial attorney of 14-plus years, Anthony J. Leonard is passionate about helping individuals who have sustained injuries due to the negligence of another party. At the Law Offices of Anthony J. Leonard, LLC, in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, he focuses his practice on personal injury and workers’ compensation, striving to do his all to help his clients get the compensation they deserve to kickstart their recovery process.
A certified civil trial attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, Mr. Leonard has handled a variety of personal injury cases, from slip-and-falls and medical malpractice to product liability and trucking accidents. He is acutely aware of the tremendous amount of trust placed on him by his clients and works with integrity and a powerful sense of ambition to see each case through to a successful resolution. He has been rated “Superb” on Avvo and is included in the Top 100 list by The National Trial Lawyers.
A 2002 B.A. graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Mr. Leonard enrolled at the Widener University Delaware Law School and received his Juris Doctor in 2006. He is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. Additionally, he is admitted before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
Mr. Leonard is affiliated with many prominent legal organizations, including the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Burlington County Bar Association and the Camden County Bar Association. Moreover, he is a member of the Justinian Society, the New Jersey Association for Justice and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Medical malpractice
- 70% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 2006, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.leonardinjuryfirm.com/anthony-j-leonard-esq-cher...
- Meet the Leonard Injury Firm, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo_z7OZOyxU
- What is my case worth?, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cs4d5znJjY&t=4s
- How much insurance coverage should you have?, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G46dlxCDVFw&t=3s
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
- Recipient, National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The Top Trial Lawyers in America
- Justinian Society
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, B.S., 2002
- New Jersey Bar Association, 2006
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2006
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Court of the Third Circuit
Office location for Anthony J. Leonard
1820 Chapel Ave W
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Super Lawyers: 2023
Certificates and credentials
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney