Daniel R. Lapinski
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Cherry Hill, NJ
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
At the law firm of Motley Rice, attorney Daniel R. Lapinski fights on behalf of victims of consumer fraud and human rights violations, as well as those harmed by dangerous medical devices and dangerous medications. He also represents families of victims who suffer fatal injuries or illnesses due to another’s negligence or wrongdoing. Mr. Lapinski focuses on mass tort litigation and complex consumer actions throughout New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
As a leader in the legal community, Mr. Lapinski frequently speaks at conferences and panels on mass tort and class action claims, as well as other topics. He holds memberships with the American Association for Justice, the New Jersey Association for Justice and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Mr. Lapinski earned his Bachelor of Arts from Rutgers University and then obtained his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law in 1999. Since then, he has been licensed to practice in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, and he is admitted to practice before federal district courts in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York, as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
In his free time, Mr. Lapinski enjoys coaching youth sports, and he has served on the board of the MYAA Baseball program.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 20%Consumer Law
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Medical Devices, Consumer Protection, Fraud
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2011
About Daniel R. Lapinski
First Admitted: 2001, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.motleyrice.com/attorneys/daniel-r-lapinski
- Licensed In: NJ, NY, PA Admitted to Practice Before: U.S. Supreme Court; U.S. Court of Appeals for the First, Third, Fourth, Sixth and Tenth Circuits; Supreme Court of New Jersey; Supreme Court of New York, First Judicial Department; Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Western District; U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, District of New Jersey, and Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- 2013–2021, New Jersey Super Lawyers list; 2011, New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, Super Lawyers
- Speaker, New Jersey Association for Justice’s Annual Boardwalk Seminar
- DeMarco v. AvalonBay Communities, Inc., D.N.J.
- Slaughter v. Unilever United States, Inc., D.N.J.
- Alexander v. Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Cal. Los Angeles Cnty. Super. Ct.
- D.C.G. & T., et al., v. Knight, et al., E.D. Va.
- B.A., Rutgers University, 1990
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- New Jersey Association for Justice
Last Updated: 6/3/2022