Douglas A. Fendrick
Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Cherry Hill, New JerseyFendrick & Morgan, LLC
Practice Areas: Estate planning & probate, Elder law; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1991
Education: Rutgers School of Law - Camden
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
The founder of the Fendrick & Morgan, LLC, a law firm in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, Douglas A. Fendrick offers personalized legal services to people throughout southern New Jersey, including Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel, and Burlington and Camden Counties. Focusing his practice on elder law, estate planning, and probate and estate administration, Mr. Fendrick aids people with end-of-life planning including the unexpected and inevitable challenges of aging. He is admitted to practice in the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, as well as before the U.S. Tax Court.
Before graduating from Rutgers Law School with a Juris Doctor, Mr. Fendrick attended Rider University, receiving a Bachelor of Science in 1986. Mr. Fendrick earned a Master of Laws in taxation from Temple University, and he is a certified public accountant.
With more than 25 years of experience, Mr. Fendrick is an accredited estate planning specialist through the American Bar Association, a certified elder law attorney through the National Elder Law Foundation, and is accredited to counsel clients on veteran’s benefits through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Drawing on his legal knowledge and experience serving as a trial attorney with the Internal Revenue Service’s office of chief counsel, Mr. Fendrick helps produce customized plans to meet his clients’ unique needs and objectives, including such documents as wills, trusts, living wills, powers of attorney, conservatorships and guardianships.
Actively involved in the legal community, Mr. Fendrick is a member of the Camden County Bar Association, the Burlington County Bar Association and the Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey. He is BV Distinguished peer-review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell and has an Avvo “Superb” rating.
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.
Practice areasEstate planning & probate, Elder law
Estate planning, Guardianships & conservatorships, Living wills, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills
- 50% Estate planning & probate
- 50% Elder law
First Admitted: 1991, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.fendrickmorganlaw.com/about-us/
- Frequent Lecturer and Author on issues of Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning, Estate Administration and Special Needs Planning.
- Selected as South Jersey Magazine “Awesome Attorney”
- LL.M. Taxation from Temple University -1994
- Named to the NJ Super Lawyers list; 2011, 2012, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Mr. Fendrick earned his B.S., cum laude, from Rider University, his J.D. Degree from Rutgers University School of Law, where he was a tax honors graduate, and his LL.M. in taxation from Temple University., 1986
- Accredited Estate Planning Specialist through American Bar Association., 2019
- Member, Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey., 2019
- Former Trial Attorney, Office of Chief Counsel, IRS, Philadelphia, PA., 1995
- Certified Elder Law Attorney through National Elder Law Foundation., 2019
- Member Camden County Bar Association and Burlington County Bar Association., 2019
- Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section; Elder Law Section; Taxation Section, New Jersey State Bar Association., 2019
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys., 2019
- Accredited by the Veterans Administration to counsel clients regarding Veterans Benefits., 2019
Office location for Douglas A. Fendrick
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2009 - 2012, 2018 - 2023