Gary D. Ginsberg
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Cherry Hill, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
An attorney at Ginsberg & O'Connor, P.C., Gary D. Ginsberg focuses his practice on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. From the firm's office in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, he represents clients throughout the southern portion of the state, including Camden, Burlington, Gloucester, Salem, Ocean, and Mercer counties. Admitted to practice before all New Jersey state courts since 1980, Mr. Ginsberg is also admitted to practice in Massachusetts and before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit. He has been certified in civil trial law by the Supreme Court of New Jersey's Board on Attorney Certification.
Mr. Ginsberg provides advice and counsel to people who have been harmed by the negligence or recklessness of other persons or entities. Many of his cases have involved various types of medical malpractice, including birth injuries, emergency room and surgical errors, and misdiagnoses. Mr. Ginsberg's experience has also encompassed product liability, with a particular emphasis on defective motor vehicle parts, and his defendants in this area of the law have included General Motors and Honda. He has been able to obtain millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of his clients through jury awards and settlements that he has negotiated out of court. His fellow attorneys have taken note of his successful track record and have awarded him an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Ginsberg attended Rutgers University, The State University of New Jersey, as an undergraduate, and he received a Bachelor of Science in 1977. He then went on to pursue his legal education at the Camden location of Rutgers Law School, and he was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1980.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
About Gary D. Ginsberg
First Admitted: 1980, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: https://www.ginsberglaw.com/About-Us/Gary-D-Ginsberg.shtml
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney in 1987, recertified in 1994, 2001 and 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1982
- New Jersey, 1981
- Massachusetts, 1980
- Burlington County Inn of Court, Master, 1998 - Present
- McGarvey v. Ford Motor Company, 293 N.J. Super. 129 (App. Div. 1996)
- Ingersoll v. Aetna Casualty, 138 N.J. 263 (1994)
- DeMarco v. Bouchard, 274 N.J. Super. 197 (Law Div. 1994)
- Arenson v. American Reliance Insurance, 284 N.J. Super. 337 (Law Div. 1994)
- State of NJ v. Falcone, 135 N.J. 42 (1994)
- Hofstrom v. Share, 295 N.J. Super. 186 (App. Div. 1996)
- Speaker, Trial Advocacy Program, ICLE-New Jersey, 1991
- Speaker, Evaluatory and Negotiable Cases, Camden City Bar Association
- Instructor, 1992 Academy of Advocacy, Temple University School of Law
- Speaker, Use of Expert Witness in Injury Case, NJICLE & Burlington City Bar Association, 1991
- Statute of limitations for a nursing home malpractice lawsuit https://t.co/Yr1kSkzXrR
- How common are birth defects, and what can cause them? https://t.co/N21PPgcKCz
- When a pedestrian is hit on the highway https://t.co/8Strdh1rdo
- Why is drunk driving such a serious summer safety concern? https://t.co/jS8imeXRJq
- Could medication errors become criminal cases? https://t.co/Vv0z6mJL5f
Last Updated: 5/15/2022