Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Cherry Hill, New JerseyThe Rothenberg Law Firm LLP
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Products Liability, Medical Malpractice; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1994
Education: Harvard Law School
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
A 1993 magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law School, Harry Rothenberg began his career at a corporate law firm before joining the Rothenberg Law Firm LLP in December 1996. Since then, he has devoted his practice exclusively to the representation of catastrophically injured individuals and their family members. A member of the bar in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, he and his firm represent injury victims in those three states (and elsewhere nationwide with the assistance of colleagues). Mr. Rothenberg has particular expertise in traumatic brain injury and wrongful death litigation and has achieved numerous seven- and eight-figure recoveries on behalf of his clients.
As Mr. Rothenberg explains, "victims of serious injury and their family members need far more than just a lawyer in addition to the medical professionals treating them. They need an advocate, a counselor, a friend, an advisor, a shoulder on which to lean day and night. We like to tell potential clients that once they hire us, the only thing they will need to worry about is healing. Our office can assist with the documents, bills, calls and everything else that distracts, confuses and annoys injury victims and their families. At the end of a successful case, after we have worked so hard to ensure that our clients receive the compensation they deserve, few things in life are more rewarding than seeing our injured clients get the help they need to heal and rebuild their lives and to see family members who have suffered the loss of loved ones receive some degree of closure."
A sought-after public speaker, Mr. Rothenberg lectures across the world to fellow attorneys, law students and university students. In recent years, he has delivered lectures throughout the United States and Canada and overseas in Sydney, Johannesburg, Berlin, Dresden, Cologne, London, Birmingham, Jerusalem, and Tel Aviv. A frequent blogger, Mr. Rothenberg has thousands of loyal viewers of his video blogs on the Internet.
Some of Mr. Rothenberg’s successes include the following multi-million dollar recoveries: $19.8 million in wrongful death case, $18.7 million for catastrophic injuries, $17.5 million for a child injured at birth, $6.25 million for a pedestrian struck by an automobile, $5 million for traumatic brain injury to a child, $4.2 million for car occupants struck by truck, $3 million for an adult client who suffered a mild traumatic brain injury at work, $3 million for a trucking accident, $2.65 million recovery for failure to diagnose cancer, $2.5 million for knee injuries to pedestrian struck by car, $2.65 million recovery for failure to diagnose cancer, $2.5 million for pedestrian struck by bus, $2.4 million for medical malpractice, $2.25 million for leg fractures requiring multiple surgeries, $2.25 million for back injuries to construction worker $2 million for back injuries from motor vehicle collision, and $2 million for back injuries from a motor vehicle collision.
He has access to invaluable tools and resources through his memberships with the Public Justice Foundation, the North American Brain Injury Society, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group, the National Crime Victims Bar Association, the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, and the New Jersey Association for Justice.
Mr. Rothenberg has demonstrated his ability to exceed clients’ expectations, which is why he has earned the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell; he holds an Avvo “Superb” rating; he is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; he is listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100; and he has been selected as a New York Super Lawyer every year since 2008 and also as a New Jersey Super Lawyer every year since 2017.
An experienced litigator, Mr. Rothenberg is admitted to practice in federal court before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1994, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.injurylawyer.com/attorney-profiles/harry-rothenb...
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Member, National Trial Lawyers, and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member, North American Brain Injury Society
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Member, Public Justice Foundation
- Member, American Association for Justice, Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Member, National Crime Victims Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Association For Justice
- Columbia University, B.A.,, 1988
- magna cum laude, academic honor, Harvard Law School, 1993
- AV-rated attorney, Martindale- Hubbell
- Kahane v. Marriott Hotel Corporation, 672 NYS2d 55, 1st Dept. 1998
Office location for Harry Rothenberg
811 Church Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2024