Scott J. Rothenberg
Top rated personal injury attorney in Cherry Hill, New JerseyThe Rothenberg Law Firm LLP
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2005
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Licensed to practice for more than a decade, Scott J. Rothenberg has established himself as a trusted personal injury attorney at The Rothenberg Law Firm LLP. He represents clients in New York City, New York, who have experienced devastating incidents involving motor vehicle accidents, traumatic brain injuries and premises liability.
Results-oriented, Mr. Rothenberg understands how important it is for victims of negligence to recover compensation to cover the cost of medical treatment, missed wages and emotional despair. He keeps the big picture in mind when analyzing even the smallest details in a case. This approach has resulted in numerous favorable jury verdicts and settlements.
As a testament to his accomplishments, Mr. Rothenberg holds an Avvo “Superb” rating; he has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 and Top 25 Brain Injury; he has been admitted to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum; he has been selected to the American Society of Legal Advocates’ Top 40 Lawyers Under 40; and he has been listed in the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys’ Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40.
In 2000, Mr. Rothenberg received a Bachelor of Science from Yeshiva University. He went on to earn a Juris Doctor in 2003 from the Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law.
To sustain his success in advocating for clients, Mr. Rothenberg holds memberships with groups such as the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers and the New Jersey Association for Justice.
Mr. Rothenberg is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2005, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.injurylawyer.com/attorney-profiles/scott-j-rothen...
- Servais v. Silk Nail Corp., 96 AD3d 546
- Waite v. State Farm Insurance Co., 68 AD3d 1006
- Santiago v. Luis Cusco and Gamma of New York, Inc., 17472/06
- Yeshiva University, B.S., 2000
- Juris Doctorate, 2000
- Selected to Top 10 Under 40 Personal Injury Attorneys in the State of New York, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc., 2015
- Selected to the Top 25 Brain Injury Trial Lawyers Assoc., Top 25 Brain Injury Trial Lawyers Assoc., The National Trial Lawyers, 2019
- Admitted to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Million Dollar Advocates Forum LLC, 2018
- Selected to Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Super Lawyers
- Selected to Top 25 Brain Injury Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers, 2016
- Selected to Top 40 Under 40 Litigation lawyers in the State of New York by the American Society of Legal Advocates, 2015
- Selected to Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Admitted to Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2018
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc.
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York
- The American Society of Legal Advocate
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice, Member
- , Talc Baby Powder Cancer Causes - Mesothelomia and Ovarian Cancers, 2019
- , What motivates me as a personal injury attorney, 2018
- Car Accident Attorney - Distracted Driving - Scott Rothenberg Esq. - The Rothenberg Law Firm LLP, 2014
- , Passenger Rights After A Car Accident, 2018
- Slip and Fall Lawyer - Attorney | Scott J Rothenberg Esq., 2016
- American Association For Justice
- National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys - Top 10 Under 40 Personal Injury
- New Jersey Association For Justice
- New York State Academy Of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Society Of Legal Advocates- Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40 In The State Of New York
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Office location for Scott J. Rothenberg
811 Church Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2018