Robert Ricci, Jr.
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Clark, NJ
Selected to Rising Stars: 2006
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney Robert Ricci, Jr. is the founder, owner and sole practitioner of the Law Office of Robert Ricci, Jr., in Clark, New Jersey. Serving clients throughout Union County and the surrounding areas, Mr. Ricci devotes his practice primarily to family law, divorce and domestic violence. Over the course of his more than 20 years in practice, he has achieved notable success guiding his clients throughout the divorce process as well as assisting domestic violence victims with obtaining the protections they need against their abusers.
Although he focuses the bulk of his practice on litigation, Mr. Ricci has also served as a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist for Union, Bergen, Passaic and Middlesex counties for the past 15 years. During that time, he has helped his clients find solutions for their issues involving child custody and support, property division, alimony and other related matters, and he has earned a reputation for delivering personalized counsel and customized strategies to his clients aimed at helping them achieve the positive result they expect efficiently.
A 1988 graduate of the University of Notre Dame, Mr. Ricci obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina School of Law and his Master of Laws from New York University School of Law in 1992. He holds his license to practice in New York as well as New Jersey, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the Southern District of New York, the U.S. Supreme Court, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd and 3rd Circuits.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Ricci is a member of the New Jersey Association for Justice, the Middlesex County and Union County Bar Associations, the Federalist Society, and the New Jersey State and American Bar Associations. He has also served as chairman for the Township of Hillside's Zoning Board of Adjustment, and he has earned numerous accolades from his peers along with Superb client ratings on AVVO.
Devoted to helping those less fortunate in his area, he routinely volunteers his legal services. He received the Pro Bono Award from the Union County Bar Association in 2007 as well as the Big Brother of The Year award from Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Morris County New Jersey in 1999.
About Robert Ricci, Jr.
First Admitted: 1991, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.robertriccilaw.com/About/Robert-Ricci-Jr.shtml
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1996
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1996
- New Jersey, 1991
- New York, 1993
- BBA, Finance University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, 1988
- LLM New York University School of Law, New York NY, 1992
- JD University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill NC, 1991
- Four things to watch out for when divorcing an executive https://t.co/atyiZaV0eR
- Why people engage in domestic violence https://t.co/KboewmaXp0
- How to handle debt during the divorce process https://t.co/q7NHjF2P0u
- Co-parenting issues with a narcissist https://t.co/Q06pbzBROc
- Don't let divorce affect your business https://t.co/ks6UqDr17P
Last Updated: 5/15/2022