Franklin S. Montero
Top Rated Immigration Attorney in Clifton, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney Franklin S. Montero is the founder and managing attorney of the Law Offices of Franklin S. Montero in Clifton, New Jersey. A highly versatile and experienced attorney, Mr. Montero provides outstanding representation and support to a diverse range of clients throughout Passaic, Bergen and Hudson counties who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury
· Real estate
· Family law and divorce
· Estate planning
· Municipal law
A certified New Jersey state mediator, Mr. Montero has extensive experience helping his clients resolve their conflicts and reach agreements in a manner that is far more efficient and less adversarial than traditional litigation. However, he also has considerable trial experience and will not hesitate to take his clients' matters to court when necessary to help ensure they achieve the positive results they expect. He also holds his certification in commercial real estate from the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Whether inside or outside the courtroom, Mr. Montero delivers personalized counsel and dedicated support to all he serves, and he maintains an unwavering focus on their needs in order to help them protect their rights and interests and obtain the favorable outcomes they deserve as cost-effectively as possible. Recognized for his exemplary professionalism and superior service to his clients, he has earned many top rankings from his peers, and he received Avvo's Clients' Choice Award in 2017.
Mr. Montero earned his Bachelor of Science in marketing from New York University in 1999 and his Master of Arts in computer science from Fordham University in 2003. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Rutgers University School of Law in 2010, and he is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of New Jersey.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Montero is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and other local, state and national legal organizations, and he has conducted lectures and continuing legal education seminars across his region on a variety of topics. He also volunteers his time and services with Dominicanos USA and Citizenship Drive, and he serves as a prosecutor with the Borough of Bergenfield.
About Franklin S. Montero
First Admitted: 2011, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.fmonterolaw.com/attorney/montero-franklin-s-esq/
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Present
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- New Jersey, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- New York, 2011
- Certified New Jersey State Mediator, State of New Jersey, 2010
- Commercial Real Estate, State of New Jersey, 2011
- Business Finance, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 2014 - 2018
- Economics, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 2014 - 2018
- Human Resources, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 2014 - 2018
- Employment Law, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 2014 - 2018
- Business Law, Fairleigh Dickinson University, 2014 - 2018
- Fordham University, New York, M.A, Computer Science, 2003
- New York University, New York, Bachelor of Science, Marketing; Honors, Dean's List, 1999
Pro bono/Community Service
- Citizenship Drive, 2016 - 2018
- Learn more at https://t.co/d7X9hUxNMP We can help you submit your DACA application, call us at (973)777-8718.
- Due to COVID-19, SEVP modifies temporary exemptions regarding online courses for international students. With these… https://t.co/wfk0SlAQp7
- AILA - USCIS Notice on Extension of TPS Documentation for Beneficiaries from Sudan, Nicaragua, Haiti, and El Salvad… https://t.co/AlToGlDeOg
Last Updated: 5/15/2022