Frank E. Tournour
Top rated family law attorney in East Brunswick, New JerseyFrank E. Tournour, Esq. P.C.
Practice Areas: Family law; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1992
Education: Temple University Beasley School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Frank E. Tournour, Esq. P.C.1 South Woodland Avenue
East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Visit website
The founder of Tournour Law, Frank E. Tournour focuses his practice exclusively on family law matters. Located in East Brunswick, New Jersey, he represents clients throughout Middlesex County and surrounding areas. Admitted to practice in New Jersey since 1992, Mr. Tournour is also admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, and he has been certified in matrimonial law by the Supreme Court of New Jersey's Board on Attorney Certification.
The primary portion of Mr. Tournour's practice consists of his representation of clients whose marriages are coming to an end. He helps them reach an accord on such related issues as child custody and visitation, property division, and spousal and child support by advocating on their behalf in court when litigation is necessary and through the use of negotiations and mediation when appropriate. Other family law matters that Mr. Tournour has extensive experience in include grandparents' rights, palimony, paternity establishment and disputes, and the preparation and review of prenuptial agreements. Mr. Tournour also helps people whose marriages have already been legally dissolved and who are now seeking the enforcement of or modifications to existing support and parenting orders, and he has represented domestic violence victims in their requests for protective orders. His successful track record has earned him a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo in addition to other recognition from his colleagues.
Mr. Tournour is a member of the Family Law Section of the Middlesex County Bar Association and other professional groups. A 1986 graduate of Lafayette College, he received his legal education at the Temple University Beasley School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1992. He served a clerkship with a judge on the Supreme Court of New Jersey before entering private practice.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 1992, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.newjerseydivorceattorney.com/frank-tournour/
- Vice-Chair, Middlesex County Family Law Section
- Member, Family Law Section, Middlesex County Bar Association
- New Jersey, 1992
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Middlesex County Assignment Judge's Family Law Committee
- Pennsylvania, 1991
- Member and Chair of District VIII County Ethics Panel, 2008
- Early Settlement Panellist in Middlesex County
- Vicinage Liaison Committee to the Administrative Office of the courts
- Member, The New Jersey State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the state of New Jersey, 1992
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Layfayette College, 1984-1988
- Certified as a Matrimonial Law Attorney, New Jersey Supreme Court's Board on Attorney Certification, 2008
- Frank Tournour has been named ot Best Lawyers in America for the practice of Family Law., Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers in America, 2022
- Named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers list, 2007-2011; 2011-2018
- Martin S. Goldin Award, Middlesex County Bar Association, 2006
Office location for Frank E. Tournour
1 South Woodland Avenue
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney