Beth C. Rogers
Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in East Hanover, New JerseyRogers & Jung, LLC
Practice Areas: Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1997
Education: Rutgers School of Law - Newark
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Rogers & Jung, LLC120 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ 07936 Visit website
Attorney Beth C. Rogers serves as a partner at the law firm Rogers & Jung, LLC, in East Hanover, with over 25 years of litigation experience.
Ms. Rogers graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1992 with a bachelor’s degree in philosophy. In 1995, she received her law degree from Rutgers Law School. Thereafter, she was a law clerk for the Honorable Judge John C. Lifland, U.S.D.J.
Ms. Rogers is admitted to practice in New Jersey and to appear before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
Previously, Ms. Rogers served as a deputy attorney general in the employment litigation and counseling section for the State of New Jersey.
She is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Law Section, the New Jersey Association for Justice, and the National Employment Lawyers Association -New Jersey.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employee, Employment Litigation: Defense
Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Retaliation, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
First Admitted: 1997, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://rogersjung.com/meet-the-team/
- Fairleigh Dickenson University, Adjunct Professor (Classes: Employment Law & Legal Ethics), 2005-2019
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Employment & Labor Sections, 2006-Present, 2023
- New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ), 2018-Present, 2023
- National Employment Lawyers Association - New Jersey, 2017-Present; Treasurer 2021-Present , 2023
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court - District of New Jersey
- Employment Law and Ethics Classes, Adjunct Professor of Law, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- New Jersey Employment Law, HR.com
- Rutgers School of Law - Newark, 1995
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1992
- Volunteer for Special Olympics - New Jersey , 2023
Office location for Beth C. Rogers
120 Eagle Rock Ave
East Hanover, NJ 07936
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022