Beth C. Rogers
Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in East Hanover, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney Beth C. Rogers is committed to fighting against discrimination, harassment and retaliation in the workplace. For nearly two decades, Ms. Rogers has represented a diverse group of clients who have fallen into professional crisis.
Ms. Rogers is committed to providing each client with comprehensive and personalized solutions to meet the client’s individual needs and goals.
Ms. Rogers is a member of the American Bar Associations Section of Labor and Employment Law, the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Law Section, the New Jersey Association for Justice, and the New Jersey Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association.
Before founding her firm in 2005, Ms. Rogers served as a Deputy Attorney General for the State of New Jersey, Employment Litigation and Counseling Section.
About Beth C. Rogers
First Admitted: 1997, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://bethrogers.com/meet-the-team/
- Employment Law and Ethics Classes, Adjunct Professor of Law, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- New Jersey Employment Law, HR.com
- State of New Jersey
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court - District of New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law, Newark NJ, 1995
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1992
Last Updated: 5/15/2022