David G. Beslow
Top rated bankruptcy attorney in East Orange, New JerseyGoldman & Beslow LLC
Practice Areas: Bankruptcy; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2004
Education: Indiana University Maurer School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Goldman & Beslow LLC7 Glenwood Avenue
East Orange, NJ 07017 Visit website
David G. Beslow is a partner at the Goldman & Beslow, LLC Attorneys At Law, a prominent law firm that has been helping people get a fresh financial start since 2012. Concentrating his practice on assisting clients from Essex, Union, Hudson, Passaic, Bergen, Morris, Middlesex, Sussex and other New Jersey counties with financial restructuring in complex consumer bankruptcy cases, he represents both debtors and creditors in Chapter 13, 7 and 11 proceedings.
Understanding, reassuring and exceptionally sharp, Mr. Beslow has the ability to transform all his clients’ concerns into positive thoughts with great enthusiasm. With utmost sensitivity and compassion, he assists his clients in understanding their legal rights and filing for the suitable bankruptcy option to rediscover their future with total confidence and conviction.
Upon graduating with a bachelor’s degree in government in 2003 from Hamilton College, Mr. Beslow proceeded to earn his Juris Doctor from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2003 and has practiced law full time since then. Before joining the Goldman & Beslow, LLC Attorneys At Law, he served in a few well-known bankruptcy firms, where he honed his legal skills.
An active attorney permitted to practice in the states of New Jersey and New York, Mr. Beslow represents his clients in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. Furthermore, he belongs to organizations such as the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, the New Jersey State Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Bankruptcy Section.
Mr. Beslow is a participant in the Bankruptcy Inn of Court and a bankruptcy panel at the Institute of Continuing Legal Education seminar. He functions as an advisory board member of the Morris Stern Bankruptcy Pro Bono Project and an attorney coach for the Ramsey High School Mock Trial Team. One who doesn’t back down, he has been rated “Superb” by Avvo and listed among the Top Bankruptcy Lawyers in the (201) Magazine.
Practice areasBankruptcy: consumer
- 100% Bankruptcy: consumer
First Admitted: 2004, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.nj-bankruptcylaw.com/attorney/beslow-david-g/
- New Jersey; New York; U.S. District Court District of New Jersey; U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York; U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Hamilton College, B.A.
- Advisory Board Member, Hon. Morris Stern Bankruptcy Pro-Bono Project, 2017
- Vice-Chair, Lawyers Advisory Committee, Bankruptcy Court, District of New Jersey, 2017
- Examination of the different plan confirmation techniques in Chapter 11 and Chapter 13, focusing on the issues relating to non-voting creditors in Chapter 11 cases. , Moderator, Voting Rights in Chapter 11 and Chapter 13, Honorable William H. Ginden Bankruptcy Bench-Bar Conference, 2018
- Keeping the bar informed about the best practices relating to the new local forms for the United States Bankruptcy Court, District of New Jersey. , Panelist, Local Forms and Best Practices, IWIRC/ECBA/MCBA CLE, 2018
Office location for David G. Beslow
7 Glenwood Avenue
East Orange, NJ 07017
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013