Adam L. Rothenberg
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Edison, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney Adam L. Rothenberg is a partner at Levinson Axelrod, P.A., in Edison, New Jersey. Mr. Rothenberg devotes his practice to personal injury litigation and serves a diverse range of clients throughout New Jersey. He handles complex cases involving products liability, nursing home abuse, malpractice and other catastrophes caused by negligence.
Mr. Rothenberg has been licensed to practice law since 1993 and is admitted before New Jersey state, appellate and federal courts. He graduated with honors from the University of Washington, earning a bachelor’s degree. Following undergraduate school, he was employed in the human resources management field and later graduated cum laude from Seton Hall University School of Law. He is certified in civil trial law from the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Rothenberg has established himself as an active member of the New Jersey legal community and is involved with several professional legal organizations. He is a member of the Middlesex County Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association, serving as chairman of the association’s products liability and toxic tort section.
Mr. Rothenberg also belongs to litigation-related organizations. He is a member of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers and the Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association, in which he previously served as the organization’s president.
Mr. Rothenberg has been recognized for his accomplishments in the legal profession. He received the “civil practice attorney of the year” award from the Middlesex County Bar Association in 2010. He also gives back to his community by volunteering his time for organizations, including serving on the Board of CASA of Union County
- 40%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Defense
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About Adam L. Rothenberg
First Admitted: 1993, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.njlawyers.com/adam-rothenberg.html
- Former President / current member of Middlesex County Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Supreme Court Committee for Certified Civil Trial Attorney Certification, 2013
- Member of the Middlesex County Bar Association
- New Jersey: the State Superior Court and Appellate Court, and the Federal District Court
- Chairperson for Products Liability & Toxic Torts Law Section New Jersey Sate Bar Association, 2012
- Serves on Board of Governors for New Jersey Association of Justice
- Chairman of Product Liability & Toxic Tort Section of State Bar Association
- Middlesex County Court Arbitrator Selection Commitee, 2014
- University of Washington, Bachelor’s degree, Honors: with honors, 1987
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney, 2001
- Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, 2001
- Axelrod Trial Award, 2007
- Civil Practice Attoreny of the Year, Middlesex County Trial Lawyers, 2010
- NJAJ; MCTLA; NJSBA
- Attorney Celine Vitale of our firm recently secured a six-figure workers’ compensation settlement for a sales rep i… https://t.co/VtzOzHJqUd
- Last month, Partner Rich Marcolus obtained a $300,000 workers’ compensation settlement for a law enforcement office… https://t.co/I4tchkc4tQ
- In April, Attorney Ron Yuro recovered a $100,000 settlement for a client who suffered neck and back injuries after… https://t.co/NPRGDYXW8p
- Partner Rich Marcolus explains the importance of choosing the right workers’ compensation attorney after a workplac… https://t.co/kF7LmPcgJw
- Partner Todd Wachtel of our Raritan office recently secured a $117,000 workers’ compensation settlement for an inju… https://t.co/zdKbXEHZd4
Last Updated: 5/15/2022