Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Edison, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Daniel “Donny” Epstein, is a managing and founding member of the firm, and is certified by the Supreme Court as a civil trial attorney.
He has successfully tried civil cases, including personal injury matters, and commercial litigations that have netted his clients millions of dollars in compensation. He is a member of the Million Advocates Forum which is one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
He has also has had significant success working on behalf of the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee for New Jersey’s Phen-Fen litigation, has acted as liason counsel in the Risperdal/Seroquel litigation and has represented victims in various mass torts. Many millions of dollars in confidential settlements have been obtained by diligent and persisent advocacy on his clients' behalf.
He also handles divorce and family matters including complex custody disputes through every aspect of litigation or arbitration.
Mr. Epstein has been often feted in such periodicals and legal journals as the New Jersey Law Journal, and has been featured in Lifestyles Magazine, Verdict Search and “Trial Excellence.” He has also appeared on CBS News.
Finally, Mr. Epstein has had significant experience in the area of criminal defense. In addition to other clients, he has successfully represented various members of the New Jersey chapter of the Breed motorcycle club.
Besides his eclectic trial law experience in Donny founded a production company that has produced films, movies and Broadway productions. He has been nominated for one Emmy and two Tony awards. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for Animus Theatre Group.
He resides in Edison, NJ and coaches recreation League Basketball for the local youth in that area.
Mr. Epstein is admitted to practice before all New Jersey and New York state courts, and is an active participant in several legal organizations, including the New Jersey Association for Justice and having served as a Trustee of the Middlesex County Bar Association.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10%Criminal Defense
- 10%Family Law
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
About Daniel Epstein
First Admitted: 1995, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://epsteinostrove.com/directory-detail-daniel/
- Middlesex County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association
- Trustee for the Middlesex County Bar Association
- New Jersey Task force for Women
- New York Bar Association, Member
- President of the Board of Directors for Animus Theatre Group
- B.F.A. from NYU Tisch School of the Arts, 1992
- New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2018
- AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell, 2016
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The Christopher Award, The Christophers, Inc., 2005
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2016
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney (Recertified in 2015)
- Criminal And Family Law Litigation
- Trial Practice
- "I would recommend your law firm to any of my friends or family." says Joseph on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/5hzLjcKqAN
- "A great firm has worked Tirelessly for me luv them" says kyel on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/rn8nXPoPao
- Congratulations to our Partner, Elliot Ostrove, on being recognized as a 2022 Leader in Law by @NJBIZ New Jersey’s… https://t.co/6dV7byzKYW
- Going to the NJSBA Annual Meeting? Make sure to catch our partner, Donny Epstein, when he speaks on the panel “Hot… https://t.co/OyDVt2f5Yr
Last Updated: 5/15/2022