Michael F. Lombardi
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Edison, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Michael F. Lombardi is the managing partner at the law firm of Lombardi and Lombardi in Edison, New Jersey. Focusing his practice on medical malpractice, product liability and personal injury litigation, Mr. Lombardi has dedicated his career to helping those who have been injured due to motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, workplace accidents and more. He serves clients in the Edison, Brick, Freehold and Toms River areas of New Jersey.
After earning a bachelor's degree in Romance languages from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Mr. Lombardi went on to earn his law degree from Rutgers School of Law-Newark.
Mr. Lombardi has been licensed to practice in all New Jersey state courts since 1973. He is also admitted to practice in the state courts of New York, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the Supreme Court of the United States. He is board-certified as a civil trial attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Along with his law practice, Mr. Lombardi is involved in a variety of professional organizations. He belongs to the New Jersey State Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice, where he serves in the role of governor.
Mr. Lombardi also serves as the director of Enterprise National Bank and Chefs International, Inc., and is a partner in a real estate development company. Committed to giving back to his community, he has volunteered for the Middlesex County Bar Association since 1975. He is fluent in Italian.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
About Michael F. Lombardi
First Admitted: 1973, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.lombardiandlombardi.com/attorneys/michael-f-lomb...
Pro bono/Community Service
- Middlesex County Pro Bono, 1975 – Present
- Litigation Technology, Middlesex County Bar Assn, 2005 – Present
- 21st Century Trial
- Steering Committee, Diet Pill Litigation
- Lead Counsel, Durham Woods Pipeline Explosion
- Lead Counsel, Pompton Lake V. Dupont Litigations
- Kemps v. Texas Eastern (N.J. Supreme Court)
- Naftali v. Dupont (N.J. Supreme Court)
- Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1985
- Rutgers The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey, Romance Languages, Honors: summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, 1970
- Cum laude, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law, 1973
- New Jersey Supreme Court Super Lawyer, New Jersey Monthly Magazine, 2005 – 2011
- Phi Alpha Delta, Fraternity
- New Jersey, 1973
- New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court, 1973
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Bar Association, Member, 1975 – Present
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 1975 – Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1975 – Present
- American Trial Lawyers Association, New Jersey, Governor, 1975 – Present
Last Updated: 12/7/2021