William O. Crutchlow
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Edison, New JerseyEichen Crutchlow Zaslow, LLP
Practice Areas: Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1993
Education: Seton Hall University School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
As one of the founding members of the Eichen Crutchlow Zaslow & McElroy, LLP, law firm in Edison, New Jersey, attorney William O. Crutchlow focuses his practice exclusively on medical malpractice, products liability and serious personal injury claims. Serving clients throughout New Jersey, he uses his 24 years of legal experience to advocate strongly on behalf of those who suffered an injury due to another party's negligence or wrongdoing.
Certified as a civil trial attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, Mr. Crutchlow has recovered substantial settlements and awards for his clients, earning him a membership to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
After graduating from Colgate University in 1990, Mr. Crutchlow attended Seton Hall University School of Law, obtaining his Juris Doctor in 1993. That same year, the New Jersey State Bar Association admitted him to practice. In addition to practicing before all New Jersey state courts, he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Fully committed to his practice, he is active in several professional legal organizations, including the American Association for Justice and the New Jersey Association for Justice, and he serves as trustee for the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey. Well-versed in his practice area, he has delivered lectures before various legal associations, educating other trial attorneys on trial advocacy and other related topics.
In recognition for his service and professionalism, Mr. Crutchlow has received numerous awards and honors. The National Association of Distinguished Counsel named him as one of the nation's top attorneys, and the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys named him as one of New Jersey's 10 best personal injury lawyers. He also holds a10 out of 10 "Superb" rating from AVVO.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dram Shop Laws, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Defense, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 90% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1993
Professional Webpage: http://www.njadvocates.com/attorneys/william-o-crutchlow/
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Nation’s Top Attorneys
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 10 Best, The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Named to the Top 100 Super Lawyers list in New Jersey
- AVVO Rating
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey
- American Association for Justice
- Supreme Court of New Jersey District X Ethics Committee, Former Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey, Trustee
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey
- $5,400,000 Jury Verdict for Medical Malpractice
- $1,800,000 Obstetrical Malpractice Settlement
- $5,250,000 - Jury Verdict for Urological Malpractice
- $1,550,000 Cervical Cancer/Pap Smear Settlement
- $1,200,000 Loss of Vision In School Fight Settlement
- $18,500,000 Jury Verdict for Drug Induced Paraplegia
- $10,000,000 Cerebal Palsy Settlement
- $4,400,000 Delay in Diagnosis of Cancer Settlement
- Colgate University, 1990
Office location for William O. Crutchlow
40 Ethel Road
Edison, NJ 08817
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2024
Top ListsTop 100: New Jersey Super Lawyers: 2017, 2019
Certificates and credentials
Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney