Bryan H. Mintz
Top rated personal injury attorney in Elizabeth, New JerseyMintz & Geftic, LLC
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Workers' compensation, Class action & mass torts; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1999
Education: Rutgers School of Law - Camden
Languages Spoken: English, Portuguese, Spanish
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
A partner at Mintz & Geftic LLC, located in Elizabeth, New Jersey, Bryan H. Mintz focuses his practice on personal injury and worker’s compensation. Bryan, along with his father Martin Mintz who started the firm over 25 years ago, represents New Jersey clients who have been seriously injured. Mintz & Geftic assists individuals from Elizabeth and all around New Jersey who have suffered from catastrophic injuries. This includes cases involving medical malpractice, slip and fall accidents, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability and injuries resulting from use of defective products.
A 1994 graduate of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Mr. Mintz remained in the state for his legal education and attended Rutgers School of Law–Camden. While there, he participated in the annual Judge James Hunter III Memorial Advanced Moot Court Competition and was a moot court teaching assistant.
After being awarded his Juris Doctor in 1999, Mr. Mintz served a clerkship with the presiding judge on the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey before joining McCarter & English, LLP, the state's oldest law firm, as a litigation attorney. He became a principal at Mintz & Geftic LLC in 2015. Admitted to practice in New Jersey and New York, Mr. Mintz is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Highly regarded by his colleagues for his professionalism and superb track record, Mr. Mintz has received a "Superb" peer-review rating through Avvo. In addition, and most importantly to Mr. Mintz, he has received very positive reviews from his clients.
Our firm has staff fluent in English, Spanish and Portugese.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Toxic mold, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Class actions, Asbestos, Toxic torts
- 70% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Workers' compensation: claimant
- 10% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1999, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://mintzandgeftic.com/bryan-h-mintz/
- We have obtained numerous settlements for clients that are suffering from serious injuries through New Jersey. Details on some of these can be found on our website, click here to see our results page.
- Rutgers College, B.A., 1994
- Eastern District of New York
- Member, New York Bar Association
- New Jersey
- District of New Jersey
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- NJSBA - Automobile Reparations Committee
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice
- AVVO top-rated attorney as “Superb”
- Hunter Advanced Moot Court, Rutgers School of Law
- A Prescription for Confusion? Preemption, the FDA and the New Drug Labeling Regulations, American Bar Association - June, 2006, Speaker, ABA, 2006
- Factory Workers
- Truck Driving
Office location for Bryan H. Mintz
618 Newark Avenue
Elizabeth, NJ 07208