Jorge L. Hernandez
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Elizabeth, New JerseyLaw Office of Jorge L. Hernandez LLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 1993
Education: Rutgers School of Law - Newark
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Jorge L. Hernandez is the owner of the Law Offices of Jorge L. Hernandez, which has its offices in Elizabeth, New Jersey. With an emphasis on workers’ compensation and personal injury law, he takes on cases involving automobile accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, trucking accidents, construction site accidents, product liability, dog bite claims and municipal court matters.
Mr. Hernandez is a compassionate and empathetic attorney, with a special concern for the working class, representing them with matters relating to workplace accidents. He is a zealous and fierce advocate of his clients’ liberties and freedom, especially when they are suffering injuries due to another person’s careless and negligent actions. He also has a reputation for his immense experience fighting for the rights of his fellow Latinos in personal injury matters.
With a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Rutgers University, Mr. Hernandez obtained his Juris Doctor from Rutgers School of Law. He is licensed to practice before the Supreme Court of New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
Mr. Hernandez has memberships in the New State Bar Association’s Civil Trial and Workers’ Compensation Bar Sections and the New Jersey Association for Justice. He is a former member of the Justice James H. Coleman, Jr., American Inn of Court – Workers’ Compensation. He has immense experience lecturing before the Union County and the Hispanic Bar Association.
Honored for his exceptional legal work, Mr. Hernandez is listed on the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers. Desfile Hispano Americano, the Hispanic Day Parade Committee awarded him with the title of Attorney of the Year. With a “Superb” rating on Avvo, Mr. Hernandez has a long record of having obtained several favorable verdicts and settlements for his clients. He also has many testimonials from his satisfied clients and endorsements from his peers.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 1993, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://lawyerhernandez.com/about/
- , He was named Attorney of the Year for the Desfile Hispano Americano, 2006
- Guess speaker on multiple occasions addressing various topics of Workers Compensation claims., Speaker, Justice Coleman Inns of Court, Workers Compensation., 2015
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Workers Compensation Bar Sections
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Recent awards of $1,000,000.00, $700,000.00, $650,000.00, $620,000.00, $240,000.00, $225,000.00 $215,000.00 and numerous full policy limits of $100,00.00 are an example of the recent recoveries personally secured by Mr. Hernandez on motor vehicle accidents or other personal injury claims., 2022
- Hispanic and Latin Communities.
Office location for Jorge L. Hernandez
100 Jefferson Ave
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2024