Danielle J. Cardone
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Englewood Cliffs, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney Danielle J. Cardone is an associate with Schepisi & McLaughlin, P.A., law firm in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. A highly rated lawyer with more than ten years of legal experience, Ms. Cardone focuses her practice primarily on family law, and she provides exceptional representation and support to clients throughout Bergen and Passaic counties and the surrounding areas who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
As an attorney, Ms. Cardone has gained a reputation for working closely with her clients to fully understand their needs and goals so that she can best help them find the solutions they seek for their matters regarding child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support, property division, and other related matters. She also has assisted numerous domestic violence victims with obtaining the protections they need against their abusers, and she has extensive experience drafting premarital agreements and petitioning for modifications of existing court order for her clients.
In addition to family law, Ms. Cardone also has extensive experience handling land use and zoning issues and general litigation matters. She also provides effective and comprehensive estate planning services, including wills, trusts and other instruments. No matter the needs her clients have, Ms. Cardone delivers highly personalized counsel to all she serves while maintaining an unwavering focus on protecting their rights and interests and increasing their chances of obtaining the favorable outcomes they expect efficiently and cost-effectively.
Mr. Cardone graduated from Washington & Lee University cum laude in 2008 with a major in politics and economics. A dean's list scholar, she was also an accomplished student athlete and earned her four-year varsity letter in swimming. She then attended Rutgers University School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2011. She is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the Southern District of New York.
She is an active member of the Bergen County Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association and New York State Bar Association as well as the Barry Croland Family Law Inn of Court and the Justice Morris Pashman American Inn of Court, among her other professional affiliations.
About Danielle J. Cardone
First Admitted: 2011, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.schepisi.com/attorney/danielle-j-cardone/
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2011
- New York, 2012
- Bergen County Bar Association, Member, 2011 - Present
- Barry Croland Family Law Inn of Court, 2011 - Present
- New York Bar Association, Member, 2012 - Present
- Justice Morris Pashman American Inn of Court, Pupil, 2012 -2014
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member, 2011 - Present
- Gold Coast Chamber of Commerce, Director
- American Bar Association, Member, 2011 - Present
- Washington & Lee University, Lexington, Virginia, B.A. cum laude - May, 2008 Dual Degrees: Politics and Economics Honors: Dean List Honors: Scholar Athlete Honors: Four-Year Varsity Letter Winner-Swimming
- Named to New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star List, 2018
- Named to New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star List, 2019
- Named Best of Bergen in Family Law, 2017
- Named Best of Bergen in Family Law, 2018
- Named Best of Bergen in Family Law, 2015
- How should you handle a divorce when there's a business? https://t.co/SZRMKwhu44 https://t.co/V0If0WSCjS
- Dividing passive and active assets in New Jersey divorce https://t.co/uoWq7lVIwi https://t.co/k9Jb5MY7SR
- Will a judge decide child custody based on income? https://t.co/Ejon01TcAR https://t.co/8mug0G3nVz
- What does it take to get a child custody modification in New Jersey? https://t.co/l74ORrtpFH https://t.co/OwAnPT40E5
- Should you consider a prenuptial agreement? https://t.co/5x7FqKeWA1 https://t.co/YhwLcuaRmY
Last Updated: 5/15/2022