Christopher J. Dasti
Top rated state, local & municipal attorney in Forked River, New JerseyDasti & Associates, P.C.
Practice Areas: State, local & municipal, Real estate, Estate planning & probate; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2010
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Christopher J. Dasti is the managing partner of Dasti & Associates Attorneys at Law in Forked River, New Jersey. Mr. Dasti focuses his practice on state, local and municipal law, as well as business, estate planning, personal injury and probate law. He represents individuals and businesses throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Dasti has represented education boards, planning boards, zoning boards and local government entities. He has over a decade of legal experience and has argued cases at the trial and appellate levels.
Mr. Dasti has successfully argued cases before New Jersey state courts, the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit. He is committed to providing high-quality legal services to each of his clients.
Mr. Dasti earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Hofstra University and received his law degree from Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law in Orlando, Florida. Prior to founding Dasti & Associates Attorneys at Law, he served as a clerk for a New Jersey Superior Court judge. He opened his firm as The Law Offices of Christopher J. Dasti, P.C., in 2018 and changed the name two years later as the firm grew.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Dasti is a leader within his local community. He serves on the board of the Ocean County Health Department and the Ocean County College Foundation. He is a member of the Ocean County Republican Organization Finance Committee, the Ocean County Young Republican Organization, the Lacey Township Republican Club and the Lacey Township Economic Development Commission.
Practice areasState, local & municipal, Real estate: business, Estate planning & probate, General litigation, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
State, local & municipal litigation, Landlord/tenant, Estate planning, Probate & estate administration, Litigation, Personal injury - plaintiff
- 50% State, local & municipal
- 20% Real estate: business
- 10% Estate planning & probate
- 10% General litigation
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2010, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://dastilaw.com/attorneys/christopher-dasti/
- Lacey Township Economic Development Commission, 2012-Present
- Lacey Township Republican Club, 2014-Present
- Ocean County Young Republican Organization, 2012-Present
- Ocean County Board of Health, Commissioner, 2016-2020
- Ocean County Republican Organization Finance Committee, 2018-Present
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2014
- Ocean County College Foundation Board of Trustees, 2019-Present
- State of New Jersey, 2010
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2010
- Hofstra University, Business Administration, 2006
Office location for Christopher J. Dasti
310 Lacey Rd
Forked River, NJ 08731
- Rising Stars: 2013, 2020 - 2023