Jonathan A. Ellis
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Freehold, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
At the Law Offices of Herbert I. Ellis, P.C., Jonathan A. Ellis, aggressively represents clients throughout New Jersey and New York. As lead counsel-rated and with an Avvo “Superb” rating, he strives to protect the rights and maximize the results of those in the community injured by motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, animal bites and through medical malpractice. Jonathan also represents buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions. In 2020, 2021 and 2022, Jonathan was rated a Top Lawyer by New Jersey Monthly Magazine (as published in April 2020, April 2021, and 2022) and a Top Lawyer by Monmouth Health & Life (published in October/ November 2020, October/November 2021).
He is a member of the Monmouth Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association, the New Jersey Association for Justice, the New York State Bar Association and the Haydn Proctor Inn of Court. A former clerk for the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office, he worked closely with the appeals department and has extensive experience on all sides of the courtroom.
Jonathan graduated from Boston University's Questrom School of Business, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. While completing his undergraduate studies, he competed nationally as co-captain of the Mock Mediation Team. With a focus on contract law and personal injury, he then studied at Roger Williams University School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor in 2013.
Jonathan is admitted to practice law in New Jersey, New York and the District of Columbia, as well as the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Defense, Condominiums & Cooperatives, Short Sale, Expungement, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023
About Jonathan A. Ellis
First Admitted: 2014, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.herbertellis.com/attorney-profiles/jonathan-elli...
- Ordained Reverend
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Haydn Proctor Inns of Court
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- Boston University Questrom School of Business, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with dual concentrations in law and entrepreneurship, 2010
- Roger Williams School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
- , Rising Star 2021, Super Lawyers, 2021
- , Monmouth County Top Lawyers, Monmouth County Health and Life, 2021
- As rated by peers, Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2020
- Monmouth County Top Lawyers 2020 - The list will appear in the October/November 2020 issue of Monmouth Health & Life. The research for the Top Lawyers list was created by PRS (Professional Research Services) and is based on an online peer-review survey sent out to licensed attorneys within Monmouth County. Many votes were cast honoring excellence in all areas of practice. Inclusion in Monmouth Health & Life magazine’s Top Lawyers is based solely upon one’s standing among peers. Listings in Top Lawyers cannot be purchased., Monmouth County Top Lawyers, Monmouth Health & Life Magazine , 2020
- As published in New Jersey Monthly Magazine April 2020, New Jersey's Rising Young Lawyers, New Jersey Monthly, 2020
- Co-Captain, Boston University’s Mock Mediation Team, Boston University
- Application and license process; Compliance
Last Updated: 10/3/2022