Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Freehold, NJ
Selected to Rising Stars: 2008
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Michele Crupi is a partner and co-chair of the family law department at LaRocca Hornik Rosen Greenberg & Crupi, LLC in New Jersey. The law firm handles many complex divorces and high-asset marital estates. With more than 16 years of experience in mediation, negotiation and litigation in matters concerning divorce, child custody and complicated property division issues, Ms. Crupi provides dedicated and sound legal counsel to clients in Freehold and throughout the state.
Ms. Crupi attended Seton Hall University, earning a Bachelor of Arts in 1994. She obtained a law degree from Brooklyn Law School in 1997. She gained admission to the New Jersey State Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association in 1998. Ms. Crupi is a member of various other associations, including the Richmond County Bar Association and the Family Law Section Executive Committee of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
During her years at Seton Hall University, Ms. Crupi earned a membership in the International English Honor Society of Sigma Tau Delta. In addition to graduating cum laude from law school, she also received honors from the Ethics Honor Society. Prior to her entering the law firm as a partner and co-chair, she worked as a law clerk, serving under both the Honorable John J. Callahan and the Honorable Melvin S. Whitken, J.S.C., of the New Jersey Superior Court.
Ms. Crupi dedicates herself to service within her community in addition to her work at the law firm in New Jersey. She is a panelist in the Matrimonial Early Settlement Program in Ocean County and is an active arbitrator for the New York City Civil Court in Richmond County.
About Michele Crupi
First Admitted: 1998, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: http://www.divorcelawnj.com/About-Us/Michele-Crupi.shtml
- Ethics Honor Society, Brooklyn Law School
- Cum Laude, Brooklyn Law School, 1997
Pro bono/Community Service
- Early Settlement Panel Program in Ocean County, Panelist
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Panelist at the 2008 Judicial Administration Forum, "What Every Young Lawyer Needs to Know About The State/Federal Courthouse.", 2008
- Monmouth Bar Association, Member
- Family Law Executive Committee of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Monmouth County Family Law Committee, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Richmond County Bar Association, Member
- ESP Panelist Ocean County
- Woman’s Lawyers in Monmouth County, President
- Ocean County Bar Association, Member
- Seton Hall University, B.A., Honors: Member, International English Honor Society of Sigma Tau Delta, 1994
- Lecturer, State Bar Mid Year Meeting; ICLE, 2009
- Education and Child Custody: Role of the PPR, Speaker, Meadowlands Seminar, 2015
- Ocean/Monmouth Inns Of Court Executive Committee; President Monmouth County Women Lawyers; Executive
Last Updated: 5/15/2022