Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Freehold, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Randall Tranger is a partner at Freehold, New Jersey-based Mallon & Tranger. He represents residents of Monmouth and Ocean counties in a variety of practice areas, including personal injury and wrongful death litigation, criminal defense, and workers' compensation claims and appeals. Admitted to practice before all New Jersey state courts, Mr. Tranger has been certified in civil trial law by the Supreme Court of New Jersey's Board on Attorney Certification.
In his personal injury and wrongful death practice, Mr. Tranger assists area clients who have incurred economic and noneconomic losses as a direct result of the negligence or recklessness of other persons or entities. The types of cases that Mr. Tranger has handled in this area of the law have arisen out of incidents involving auto-pedestrian accidents and truck, motorcycle, and other motor vehicle accidents, and he has been able to obtain several sizable settlements and jury awards on behalf of his plaintiff clients.
Mr. Tranger's criminal defense experience involves the representation of clients who have been charged by the state with misdemeanor or felony offenses. These allegations have included drug possession, white collar crimes, weapons violations, sexual assault, domestic violence and driving under the influence of alcohol. Mr. Tranger also helps people who have been injured on the job and who are seeking their rightful benefits under their employer's workers' compensation insurance coverage. His representation in this regard has included helping to ensure that the required claim contains all necessary supporting documentation and that it is filed within the time period required by state law. A graduate of Coastal Carolina University, Mr. Tranger received his Juris Doctor from New York Law School in 2003.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10%Criminal Defense
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Arrest & Arraignment, Criminal Law, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Traffic Violations
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2016
About Randall Tranger
First Admitted: 2004, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.tmallonlaw.com/About-Our-Attorneys/Randall-L-Tra...
- Included in the Super Lawyers 2014 – 2016 list
- Top Attorneys in New Jersey, Rising Stars, 2014 - 2015
- Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Coastal Carolina University, 1999
- Happy Holidays from Mallon – Law Offices of Mallon & Tranger https://t.co/xRHqFS11b4 https://t.co/jxUTStyOVS
- Can You Collect Workers’ Compensation If You Were an Independent Contractor? https://t.co/XYKggD7Ogu https://t.co/xWzSo8KtnR
- What to Do When Your Workers’ Compensation Claim is Denied https://t.co/w5a80RLtpO https://t.co/KshPKUT58g
- How a Workers’ Compensation Insurance Company Will Evaluate Your Claim https://t.co/P8rFSmRvdP https://t.co/3SGKrHu94G
- Scheduled Loss of Use Awards in Workers’ Compensation Claims https://t.co/HD082Dw4GF https://t.co/0gxV8RPVB3
Last Updated: 12/28/2018