Brett M. Rosen
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Fort Lee, NJ
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Tried numerous cases. Awarded the Top 40 Under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers as well as Avvo's Client Choice Award.
About Brett M. Rosen
First Admitted: 2015, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.newjerseycriminallawattorney.com/attorneys/brett...
- University of Rhode Island, 2012
- New Jersey Sate Bar Association, 2016
- Alleged victim was a former reality star that alleged my client assaulted her. Case dismissed, 2019
- My client was accused of harassment. Alleged victim has two documentaries made about his life, and he's appeared on a Netflix show about his life as well as a movie is being made on his life. Case dismissed, 2020
- Represented a celebrity on a domestic violence case, case dismissed, 2020
- I was awarded the top 40 under 40 criminal defense lawyers this year., Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2019
- Successfully defended an appeal by drafting the arguments and filing a reply brief at the New Jersey Appellate Division , 2021
- Multiple counts not guilty on sexual assault case, 2019
- Co-chaired sex assault case wherein multiple counts not guilty , 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022