Adam M. Lustberg
Top rated criminal defense attorney in Hackensack, New JerseyLustberg Law Offices, LLC
Practice Areas: Criminal defense; view more
Licensed in New Jersey since: 2004
Education: Seton Hall University School of Law
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
Attorney Adam M. Lustberg is the founder and owner of Lustberg Law Offices, LLC, which has office locations in Hackensack, New Jersey and New York, New York. Nationally recognized as one of the top trial attorneys in his region as well as the entire country, Mr. Lustberg devotes his practice solely to criminal defense, and he provides unmatched and much-needed counsel and support to clients throughout Bergen and Passaic counties and the surrounding areas who stand accused of any type of felony or misdemeanor offense.
Mr. Lustberg has maintained a passion for criminal defense since interning with the Essex County Public Defender’s Office during law school. Since entering private practice, he has handled numerous criminal cases and advocated on behalf of more than 30 defendants in detention hearings under New Jersey's revamped criminal justice reform system. He also has extensive experience dealing with juvenile criminal cases, and he has achieved a long record of securing acquittals, dismissals and reductions of charges for those accused of DUI, drug crimes, violent crimes, property crimes and more.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and legal abilities, Mr. Lustberg has earned a Top 100 Trial Lawyer designation from The National Trial Lawyers, and (201) Magazine has named him among Bergen's Best Lawyers. He has also received many other consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers, and he has received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo.
Mr. Lustberg began his legal career in 2004 after obtaining his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall University School of Law and his licenses to practice from both the New Jersey State and New York State Bar Associations. In addition to completing an internship with the Essex County Public Defender’s Office through Seton Hall University Law School’s Pro Bono Program, he returned to the office through school's Juvenile Justice Clinic his final year, where he gained invaluable experience working with juveniles during initial proceedings.
A consummate professional, Mr. Lustberg maintains active involvement in his legal community through his memberships with the American Bar Association, the New Jersey State and Bergen County Bar Associations, the Hudson County Bar Association, and the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasCriminal defense
Arrest & arraignment, Assault & battery, Criminal fraud, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Expungement, False accusations, Felony, Juvenile delinquency, Misdemeanor, Murder, Parole, Probation, Sex offenses, Tax evasion, Theft, Criminal domestic violence
- 100% Criminal defense
First Admitted: 2004, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://www.lustberglaw.com/attorney-profile/
- “Bergen’s Best Lawyers” by (201) Magazine
- “The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers” list in 2014
- Included in the "Super Lawyers – Rising Stars” list
- 10 out of 10 rating on Avvo
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey
- Hudson County Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, 2013
- New York
- Seton Hall University’s Pro Bono Program
- Seton Hall University’s Juvenile Justice Clinic
Office location for Adam M. Lustberg
One University Plaza
Hackensack, NJ 07601
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2018
Find me online
- Drug crimes in NJ can range from relatively minor to truly severe but you must have proper legal representation reg… https://t.co/Ra62tMSL8Y
- Drugs, Drugs, and More Drugs: Separate Investigations Result in 5 Arrests in Atlantic City, NJ https://t.co/s3pqt8bza1
- Suspect’s mom returns dog stolen in carjacking at Bloomfield, NJ supermarket https://t.co/hJJOn545pY